Introducing: Selena Gomez

S

SelenaGomez

Name: Marie Ricardo
CoD4 Username: SelenaGomez

Experience: I have been playin FFPS games for the last 3 yrs, of which I Have been playing COD4 for the last 2. I try to play COD4 at least everyday. I am an above than average sniper, as i can hit stationary targets as well as moving, my line of vision is really good.

Time: Dont' have a set time, it depends on how busy I am, and on the amount of school work I have.

I want to do Medicine or Aerospace engineering when i leave school, it's either Harved Med or UCLA for me. I am very outgoing and very friendly. I am also not rude or do not harass ppl on servers.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Welcome on our forum Marie! Stay active on both forum and server and you sure join the clan in a few.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hi Marie, glad to see you here! As Sargass said, stay active and follow the guidelines and you'll be a Klan member in no time :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Krew's forum, Marie! Question, can you explain the reason about the SelenaGomez? Are you hispanic?

Commodore_H

Corporal
Welcome a board! Aerospace engineering, ey? I'm also going to study aerospace and aircraft engineering for Master Degree. :D At the moment we are seeing such stuff in first Bachelor. I can say, it's VERY interesting. Maybe one day you could join NASA :p

Hope to see you around!

Top Bottom