Recent Movies worth watching?

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Post below any movies published within a few years ago which you believe are worth watching.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
There are too many...

I´d say every movie of Darren Aronofsky.

- Sunshine
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the Swedish AND the Remake, think they´re both worth watching.)
- Kick-Ass
- Marvel-Movies
- Enter the Void (don´t watch it if you´re epileptic, srsly!)
- Life of Pi
- Pan´s Labyrinth
- The Machinist
- Running Scared
- Lord of War
- The Cabin in the Woods

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Recently I've watched the remake of Red Dawn and Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter, both were pretty awesome, just dont watch red Dawn expecting it to be anything like the original.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Took the kids to see the croods recently, great film full of laugh out loud moments. Totally recommended.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
All the recent Transformers movies are awesome.

The Avengers

The Hunger Games was surprisingly good. (Most popular movies like that are horrible)

If you're ever on Netflix I'd check out Alaska State Troopers, S.W.A.T.: Fire Fight, and there are many recent gang related movies which I enjoyed alot.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
After reading The Hunger games book and then watching the movie, i thought the movie was atrocious.

Only recent,good movie I've seen was Django. Watched Gangster squad as well but thought it was pretty poorly done.

Will probably see "42" next.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
After reading The Hunger games book and then watching the movie, i thought the movie was atrocious.

Only recent,good movie I've seen was Django. Watched Gangster squad as well but thought it was pretty poorly done.

Will probably see "42" next.

Quentin ... I like the way your write boy!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The newish Arnold movie got a lot of good reviews on IMDB. Might check it out, although pure action movies don't excite me too much anymore. They seem so cheesy these days. Anyone seen it?

PurpleVenom

Private First Class
Evil Dead
Shoot Em Up
Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow
My Soul To Take
Joe's Apartment (if you like singing roaches)
Trainspotting

- - - Updated - - -

There are too many...

I´d say every movie of Darren Aronofsky.

- Sunshine
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the Swedish AND the Remake, think they´re both worth watching.)
- Kick-Ass
- Marvel-Movies
- Enter the Void (don´t watch it if you´re epileptic, srsly!)
- Life of Pi
- Pan´s Labyrinth
- The Machinist
- Running Scared
- Lord of War
- The Cabin in the Woods
The girl who played with fire
The girl who kicked the hornets nest

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I watched all three of "The girl w/" movies, thought they were all really good. Read all three books before seeing the movies. Haven't seen the American remake yet.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I know its not very appealing to alot of the kids these days, but "42" is an amazing movie that I think everyone should see. It has actually got me interested in baseball. Probably one of the best movies I have seen this year, the movie has very little flaws. Go see it you will not be disappointed.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
The Sorcerer and the White Snake was pretty cool
Resurrection : Painted Skin was awesome too
both are chinese kung fu/magic films great effects and cinematography (think house of flying daggers etc)

Top Bottom