#freebred2013

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So.......i was vote banned from WaW server..may i have unban plox ....or does anyone know how long a votekick lasts?
Free-For-All |K3|
4/23/13
guid c232bd14

please I really love you guys and this server......:blush:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i hate votes -.-
i think unban this guy he seems like a cool guy and i think we know him from somewhere

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
to tell the truth when i first saw the thread i thought there was free bread...then i realized where the thread was located

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Keep him banned. He knew that only those guys were allowed to play on our servers and went in anyway. Ban stays.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
assholes kicking a KKK mod from a KKK server, they should be badly überbanned for that.
lets say a guest is allowed in my home and than kicks me out, i would beat da fucking crap outta that fucking dickhole! fucking ignorant cunt!

really pisses me off to hear that, i feel u bred
happend to me on s1 ones

^^thats the time when u hate that u cant fuck people up over the internet,
fucking 7 year old retarded kid pressing a fucking vote button without even understanding the complexety of the principels behind it!

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
assholes kicking a KKK mod from a KKK server, they should be badly überbanned for that.
lets say a guest is allowed in my home and than kicks me out, i would beat da fucking crap outta that fucking dickhole! fucking ignorant cunt!

really pisses me off to hear that, i feel u bred
happend to me on s1 ones

^^thats the time when u hate that u cant fuck people up over the internet,
fucking 7 year old retarded kid pressing a fucking vote button without even understanding the complexety of the principels behind it!
How do you REALLY feel?? lol

Top Bottom