Miles' Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Private First Class
- Date: Around October 12th. 2012
- Time: (No idea)
- Which server: A1
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of): If i remember correctly, no one was on because i was banned while being offline.
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster): IGN was Miles! at the time. If thats what GUID stand for...?

Look, I am sad to still be thinking of this server, and believe me, it was my favorite server in COD4 ever. I was not banned for hacking, or glitching, or nothing like that cheating wise. I was actually saying bad stuff on chat. I was threatening people to get banned because i was being dumb. I was sniping with the krew and then of course, one player has to just screw all that up. Which is fine because the server allows ALL PERKS/GUNS ALLOWD. After being banned, i was done with this game, and now i would enjoy to be playing some good danm FFA on Broadcast. I apologize for my inactivity of the forums (when i was a member). And honestly I will admit it. DamageINC sent me a msg through the forums which i never said warning me about telling people lies, and threatening them. So after he got fed up of me doing this, he banned me and i was really surprised until now, which i just read his msg of a warning. Im sorry damage, and im sorry to the krew. I hope you accept me back in.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
1) Damage didn't ban you.

2) If you are going to post in this thread (not Miles), remember
Miles said:
You are talking to a ex member of the server...
. That's what he used to say when he tried to make people do what he wanted.

3) You were banned for racist remarks and abusive behaviour and you were warned SEVERAL times.

4) YourSoul's appeal was denied just yesterday.

Sorry Miles... IMO, this ban should stay.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
http://echelon.krewstuff.com/clientdetails.php?id=5571

481084 ALL Turn them off ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sun, Jan 06, 2013 (07:41 PM)

Above use was n-word whilst yelling at someone.

If we denied someone's appeal when they used it as a "joke", I don't see how we could accept someone's appeal when they used it maliciously. Sorry, dude.

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
There was a lot more than just racism going on when you were banned.

330134 ALL what a fucking noob
330131 ALL not really
330128 ALL DUDE FUCK OFF
330125 ALL Stop using it fucking noob
330119 ALL spray and pray like a nig g e r
330116 ALL Stop knifing, please
330114 ALL fucker
330112 ALL Wtf dude
330111 ALL gnone
330109 ALL OR FLASH
330107 ALL no knife
330106 ALL noob
330102 ALL bs...
330100 ALL shit...
330098 ALL lol
330096 ALL PLEASE
330095 ALL SNIPERS ONLY
330093 ALL a shit
330092 ALL ............
330091 ALL FUCVK
330090 ALL a shit
330083 ALL NO FUCKING FLASH

More chat logs from when you were first demoted. You haven't just said the N word once, and you KNOW our rules. You were trying to make other people do what you wanted in a server, against our all weps and perks allowed rule, AND you were acting like a moderator telling people you would BAN them for not playing the way you wanted them to.

You were warned several times, mods tried to talk to you in shout and in the server, you had several pms in general about all this. I think you should have learned and the ban should stay.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I never knew Miles was such a douchebag.. Why would we ever want him back on our servers?

Miles

Private First Class
I understand. And im sorry. PaigeBoo in response to your post, i will say that i was a complete douchebag... i have problems controlling my language situations. And i admit to it. Im sorry Houston, i really am.

Mike I will never forget the fun times we had playing zombies + FFA together. Hopefully we can meet in other server for a while. See ya guys. (I will still check the thread everyday or so)

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
How can you be 28? I always thought you were a kid.

(ps, I AM a kid)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry Miles...as mike said,we can't play favorites to ex members, if we don't unban another player for same comments/reasons, it would be wrong to do it for you.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think you were pretty out of line many times on a1, but personally i would vote for unban. Worst case with bans like this, you repeat the action and get banned once and for all. Best case, you learn your lesson and become a regular player, which is what we want. I think the upside far outweighs the downside. That's why I'm usually in favor of unbans in these cases.

Unfortunately for you, I'm in the very slim minority. Very doubtful it gets overturned at this time.

Last edited:

Miles

Private First Class
Thanks Damage, i agree to what you said, i DID get out of hand sometimes. (Almost everyday honestly). It would be nice to be a regular player once again like the good old days were i was new and not yet a member. Please guys, give me a shot. 1 more chance, just one. One more racist act. Ban threatening, and ban me. I promise I will be good once again.

If you can disable my chat, that be awesome too. One more shot at this, thats all im asking for. Please :(

Miles

Private First Class
Your not helping bro, if you post hear at least share your thoughts about the ban appeal not of how i "sound". Your profile picture really says something about you.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'd vote for an unban if we unban the other guy too.. As damage said, we have chat logs and if they repeat the action we'll just ban them again and for ever.

VoX

Twat Hammer
I probably do not have any say, but I would lean towards UNBANNING him..

Only if Miles promises not to be such a doucher in the servers.. He would help populate if he plays as much as he used to, and isn't so toxic..

Just remember the rules.. It's better to not say anything at all, if you have something negative to say. I'm learning this.

Hopefully his time out made him think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom