YourSoul banned from a1 broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinkz

Private First Class
Please can I be unbanned from the a1 broadcast FFA HC [KKK]? Literally said 1 swear word and got permanently banned..
Date/Time/Players : I don't know, bad memory :p
GUID: what... what even is that?

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
uumm no...swearing: i.e. Fucker,dick..shithead etc is totally legal ...
this however is not >>> Xinkz:"I bet 980 is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ :) Just sayin"

that is the N word if you are wondering...

Last edited:

Xinkz

Private First Class
:0.... is there no way back from it? It was pretty clear that I was joking...

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Dumbass-1.jpg

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
id say give him another chance - i hate the word and he shouldnt of said it but id say give him another chance
as long as he doesnt do it again as a 'joke' or use the word at all
u know what i mean

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Here's the thing,we have members of African descent as well as a lot of our regular players..How would you have felt?
It's not a funny joke no matter how you put it..Saying it at all tells me that you you have it in your heart..I have always held that we have a zero tolerance for such things...It's easy to say "it was a joke,I'm sorry" But think of how certain of our members or players would feel..If we allowed somebody that used a slur towards my ancestry to play again ..i would leave....

Btw I am the one who banned you..I say it stays..

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'm just an innocent inactive bystander, but are we even sure this guy knew the rules when he came on?

If anything he, he now knows that the |KKK| is not a hate group in any form, which, while it is wrong to say negative racial things, he already said he would not do it again, being aware of why it is not allowed.

Xinkz

Private First Class
I am sorry for what I said it is not like I had said it with malice. Also, it is not if I've hardly thought it about it , alt + tabbed to the forum and immediately appealed to be unbanned. I've had the permanent ban on me for a while, not ages but enough time to think about it and realise what I've done is wrong.

At the time, I was a complete noob and was getting completely destroyed and in the seconds it took me to write the 'joke', which to me at the time seemed funny, a combo of a joke-y insult and joke on the 'KKK' clan name, I did not evaluate the consequences not only for me, my reputation but also everybody else's feelings/beliefs on the server and for this I am sorry. Not an excuse, I know, I'm just saying.

I understand if the ban stays/gets reduced to temp/etc as what I said was very harsh and means a lot to some people. "I can't change the past, but I can make up for it now"

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'd vote for an unban too.. Probably a 2week or 1mummf tempban if Gary doesn't agree with an unban? :unsure:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Seems like he has been banned for awhile now.. We are a Krew of 2nd and 3rd chances.. I say give peace a chance, unban the lad and keep a close eye on him

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well if he's been banned for 2 months already what good would a 2 week/1 month Temp ban do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom