April's Member of the Month: Nomination

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nominate who you think should be the April's Member of the Month.

Nominees will then be voted on by you in a poll..... 3 nominees will be chosen from your nominations here.

For those who aren't familiar with this:
Please post with a nomination for who you think has been the most productive, helpful krew member (NON Staff Member) who would best be a representative of our krew this month!!!!!!!!
It's always nice to have people say why they nominate a person, and doing so will make their nomination more likely, but this is not required.
The winner will have their color changed to Purple for the duration of their MOTM status.
We want to recognize those who have contributed a lot to this krew, and here is one way we give back and respect those people!

Entries will be closed on 4/25

So have at it!!!! :D

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Xepher pl0x. Ik he's not a member but he puts A LOT of effort into populating s1 and he really deserves it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Xepher pl0x. Ik he's not a member but he puts A LOT of effort into populating s1 and he really deserves it.

:thinking: no. He'll easily get it next month if he puts in as much effort as this month but he's not a member yet.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Mel. She's been trying hard to populate S1 lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I told Mel last year when we first started trying to get s1 going that she'd get motm right after she became a member, so obviously it has to be her.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'd have to say Mel, she's put A LOT into population and trying to get people on the forums :D

Top Bottom