S.F. SEALs SWED appeal

Fotograf_Swe

Private First Class
- Date: 9 April 2013
- What server: server 1
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of): moon, hibred
- GUID: 6cde16bd4d4ac86923ca2cf79dbfad8a

¨ I like playing in your server. Thank you for looking at my unban request.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Here's a list of what I have to say:

1. You need a little time to understand that you pay attention to what Admins and Mods say. The more I played with you on A1, the more I realized how defiant you were.

2. You constantly argued with any Mod that warned you for anything. We have chat logs to prove it so don't say anything about it.

3. You harass people openly against the rule to respect all players. Again, we have chat logs.

4. You spawncamp/spawnclay without ever admitting to it, even when warned.

I can go on, but for right now, you need to learn. My vote is no.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
An hour temp ban, 2 day long temp bans and 2 week long temp bans in echelon. You haven't gotten the point and you've come onto the forums calling people pussies and attacking our mods. I say the ban stays.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I say the ban stays for at least a mummff or two,popular vote will prevail...I made the ban on careful decision from staff..this wasn't made on a whim...I lean towards if you can hang out for a couple of months and repair your relationships with krew members we can revisit the appeal and test public opinion.

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I say the ban stays for at least a mummff or two,popular vote will prevail...I made the ban on careful decision from staff..this wasn't made on a whim...I lean towards if you can hang out for a couple of months and repair your relationships with krew members we can revisit the appeal and test public opinion.

:lmao:

Top Bottom