Quitting

Prophet

Private First Class
Yo dude I know i just joined the website and don't really know you, but I just wanted to say that I hope your life a takes a turn for the better. But you said that you felt like you had a proper family with the Krew. If may say so, I don't think leaving the Krew is going to help you. If it is a source of happiness for you, its obviously not feeding the feeling of loneliness you are having. Why not stay if it is place where you fee like you belong. Any ways man, I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You will not leave, I've already decided for you.

Life can kick you in the face, believe me , I've found that out recently, but you CAN and WILL conquer w/e BS comes your way. If i can do it, anyone can.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
aw lerning don't rush these things. Everyone here has their moments.

Just sleep on this for a few days and you'll feel better :3

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey man,

Do what you need to do. If you need to quit now, or even for a time period, there will always be a place for you here.

I'm sorry you got into what appears to be some kind of argument with some guys quite older than you. I think some of the guys have trouble understanding how young people are on here and that they need to be cut some slack, sometimes.

I think your post is very mature, minus calling yourself immature. I think you need to give yourself more credit, because being so hard on yourself is actually counterproductive. We're ALL (every single one of us here) guilty of being dickholes at one point or another. We'll get over whatever you think you did.

I think focusing on school and taking a breather from games could be really good for you. It was really good for me, too. Don't think that you have to leave your friends here to do that, though.

Thanks for spending time with us, and remember to stop by now and again.

It's been great having you around,

Chris

Last edited:

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Would it be alright if I could keep my member status? I've thought it over the last day and I feel like I made a rushed decision.. I got caught up in the moment and got mad. I've already apologised to the people I've made mad and I feel that I should try start over. I'll try and stay on top of school work whilst maintaining my activity on here. Thank you all for the support but I'd just like to say that Paige or Igno did nothing wrong and It was all me.
Thanks

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Would it be alright if I could keep my member status? I've thought it over the last day and I feel like I made a rushed decision.. I got caught up in the moment and got mad. I've already apologised to the people I've made mad and I feel that I should try start over. I'll try and stay on top of school work whilst maintaining my activity on here. Thank you all for the support but I'd just like to say that Paige or Igno did nothing wrong and It was all me.
Thanks

Yay :co: :luv:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Good choice Peter!
I get caught up in TheMoment pretty often too :iykwim:
Welcome back bud :K

Top Bottom