Splinters!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Okay so I woke up this morning to let my sheep out of their cage, a daily chore, and
my dad volunteers to help me out for once.

So we're outside about to open up the gate to let the sheep out and he insists that I use a stick to lead them.
To avoid an argument I agree, and we successfully let the sheep out.

(this is where things get bad)

We head back into the house and I realized that I got a splinter in my pointer finger from stick.
The splinter wasn't deep, and practically half of it was sticking out already.
Not a big deal, until my dad finds out about it and insists that he take it out for me.

He spends like 10 minutes trying to squeeze it out, but ends up just making it worse.
So now the splinter is completely inside my finger and probably twice as deep as before.
After becoming frustrated he goes to the medicine cabinet and takes out a KNIFE!
Those mini, super sharp, medical knives!!!

I'm like "Dad, I'll just use a nail cutter so put that away!" and he tells me "It won't hurt stop whining."

So he dips the knife in some peroxide and starts to slice up my finger.
After about 10 minutes of cutting up my finger (yes it did hurt like heck) he finally manages to get the splinter out.

Now I have this huge cut on my finger that burns like hell!!

So if my aim is off when playing cod these next few weeks, you know why :complain:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
holy damn shit...dads bad news eh? XD hope it gets better kess
and maybe u should do a few things urself even if he offers - cuz u wouldnt want a repeat

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I wonder how you could mess up getting a splinter out so bad. I usually do it with a random kitchen knife even if it's all the way in without messing up my finger too much.
Just do it yourself next time :p

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I guess your dad was channeling his inner doctor? XD What did he say when he was done? Did he think he'd done a good job? lol

Hope your finger feels better soon.

P.S. I didn't realize you actually herd sheep- that is awesome!!!

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I have seen way too many fucked up pics on the internet about this stuff. Are you sure you are still alive?

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I guess your dad was channeling his inner doctor? XD What did he say when he was done? Did he think he'd done a good job? lol

Hope your finger feels better soon.

P.S. I didn't realize you actually herd sheep- that is awesome!!!

Lol, he said a cut is better than having a splinter still lodged in there :B

And yep I should show you them, they're adorable :3

@Freeze: I was going to do it myself, but my dad insisted on doing it for me, being the loving father that he is :|

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
You really have sheep? XD that's so cool.
Hopefully it heals soon Kessa!
Sounds like a lot of pain. Agh. :|

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
:eek: that musta hurt... If it's all the way in I use a kitchen knife, if it's not, I use my nails or teeth.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I thought everyone knew I had sheep :thinking:

Well here's a few pics a took today, i suppose you can call them lamb tho :D

^ those two were just born yesterday

I used to have like 30 some, but due to the new year people have been buying a lot lately :3

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Don't worry, he practiced on surgeon simulator first.
surgeon-simulator-2013-09-700x514.png

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
!!!! My heart = melted. How did you get into herding sheep?

My uncle had a whole bunch of them but he was getting tired of taking care of them, so he gave them to us :)

@Rude: occasionally yes, but I don't like to :B Most of the time we just sell them.

Top Bottom