me

F

foxtrot626

Hi im foxtrot i pickied this name cuz it sounded cool. Im in seven grade im a good student As and some Bs. Im also funny so everyone says. I really lik cod im getting a ps3 and mw2 in march for my bday. I cant wait. I also play baseball I play 3rd base on the school teamm and on summer teams. That is me.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey foxtrot welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you on the servers. Laters.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
How old are u and where do you live? thats maybe the only missing thing in that intro :) Welcome on our forum, take a look on the other topics and feel free to post :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our Krew's forum! Is that the name you use while playing?

NavySEAL

Private First Class
Holy shit a kid who doesnt even have nut hair in the clan. Haha jk man. I'm always play devil's advocate, so dont worry haha. See ya round.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Navy you need a restraining order when it comes to talking to little kids. Foxtrot, good grades there. But you forgot the D+ in grammar.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahah! I totally agree with Cave regarding Navy. Hey, English was actually my hardest subject in school and throughout highschool, I ended up with above a 4.0 GPA :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Lol@Cav, yea you can't have above a 4.0 GPA, and anyone who is close to a 4.0 would know that already :p

Top Bottom