Color Legend?

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
lol I dont know bout u guys and gals but im so confused on the color schemes for everyone.So who would like a legend to be displayed for all us confused people? haha

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yellow:Forums member|Light Blue:Jr member|Orange:KKK Member|Dark Green:Mod|Light Green:Super Mod|Red:Admin|Pink:Code Pink

there happy?

if i missed a rank tell me cause i know all the colors i just said the basics

ive been in this clan not a long time but ive been active on forums for almost 8 days

so plz if someone is busy just ask me it unless its about a mod thing or something then i cant help well not yet but maybe eventually.KEYWORD:MAYBE

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
meh kinda blunt Wolf. PLus a nice lil swatch thing would be kinda cool i think haha

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Here you go! I thought it was a great idea so I decided to flex my creative muscles on Adobe illustrator and came up with the concept you see below. I spent a lot of time and effort on it as you can see. I hope this helps you and any other new members on the forum.

Wally if you see this please feel free to utilize it on the website without fear of legal action from my part. Though already copyrighted and trademarked I hereby authorize you to utilize my art for the benefit of this website. Enjoy!

Updated version with props to D.Wolf....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Here you go! I thought it was a great idea so I decided to flex my creative muscles on Adobe illustrator and came up with the comcept you see below. I spent a lot of time and effort on it as you can see. I hope this helps you and any other new members on the forum.

Wally if you see this please feel free to utilize it on the website without fear of legal action from my part. Though already copyrighted and trademarked I hereby authorize you to utilize my art for the benefit of this website. Enjoy!
I object to your putting your name above us! :p

Code Pink here:
oops! corrected!

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
if im remembering correctly the night this was put where people were confused u were one of em

and i already put up what the colors meant and look who gets the credit nvrm the wolf

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
lol nice pink haha i probably could have done it myself being an artist and all but wanted to see what u guys would make. :p anyways i think its really cool ^-^

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
if im remembering correctly the night this was put where people were confused u were one of em

and i already put up what the colors meant and look who gets the credit nvrm the wolf

Don't be mad Poodle, I didn't mean to steal your thunder. Besides, you may have inspired one of the greatest works of art of this century. Sure, you did put up what the colors meant but it was my amazing artistic talent and vision that turned your words into art. When I become rich and famous for this I will be sure to send you an autographed picture! :p

Wolf I went back and gave you props :p

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
are u blind??i mean its rigth there houston always gives me bullshit and code pink is getting all of the credit still and he added to it is a poodle

im younger then u guys much younger so of course if an adult gets me mad ill be mad i think im the youngest member well thats active cause i member there being one i just havent seen him in a long time

V

Vernonro

Dam i knew i wasnt a good artist but code jsut really showed me up Ö

You going to go career in art?

Top Bottom