World At War Campaign

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I've really been getting into World at War Multiplayer and I like it a lot.
But I wonder if the Single Player Campaign is worth it.

Has anyone played it?
What did you think about it?

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
It's decent. Right between Cod4 and Cod2. Be warn though, the campaign runs like shit, even on computers that can handle it. My old PC ran Cod4 with most settings on medium really well, but only got like 3-10 fps when in intense fighting. Pirate it first and see if your PC can handle it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I already bought WaW. I pirated it a while back to play Zombies. But know I decided to buy it so I could play on legit Multiplayer servers etc.

I didn't like the COD4 campaign to be honest. And I haven't finished the BO2 campaign....

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
He already has full steam version lol. I didn't really like WaW SP but didn't have any problems with running it either. If your PC can handle BO2 it will hande WaW

- - - Updated - - -

WaW Campaign is not better than MW1 campaign and I liked BO2 better than WaW

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
If you already bought it why not just play it and find out for yourself?

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
My PC can handle it just fine, honestly the waw sp wasn't too bad, almost as good as mw1 one

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Mike. I didn't buy it on Steam. :fuckthatshit: Bought a download somewhere else.
If you already bought it why not just play it and find out for yourself?
I wanted to know what others thought about it so we could discuss it :p

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i played it and enjoyed it, the cliche storie is beginners friendly, simple and straight up fun. exactly what u need after a blunt and just want to chill a bit:)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yeah for deluxe edition and for season pass owners.

@Rival: I'm pretty sure that I see the 'Rival is playing BO2' steam pop up every day :|

I play BO2 twice a week.
Ee if you buy cod outside of Steam it is bounded to Steam and can't be played without it. That has been the case since Modern Warfare 2. I bought it online Nd got t shipped to me. Hard copy biatch!

- - - Updated - - -

Also. WaW was included in the Digital Deluxe version of BO2.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Quite a while ago I dl'ed the s.p. of WAW and played it. It ran fairly well(And I don't have a super-comp, just dual core) The story-line was okay and yes they start you off at beginers-level. but that was a long time ago.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The single player was fun.. It's pretty cool because it's WW2 and different then cod4.

Top Bottom