PrestoN's Introduction

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Preston
What is your gamer name?
PrestoN
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
My mom said I was special, so I figured why change. And YOLO. Capital N for some uniqueness from other Preston's I've seen.
Where do you live?
Utah, United States
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
prestonra
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
preston8
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
8-9 years for pc. I played xbox when I was little.
What is the time that you usually play?
Pretty much all the time.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Was in the KKK Wally came from
Which of our servers did you play first?
Umm... A1 probably
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
Indeed I have. Still active in dB. Have been in uG, GI^BI, JE, T&A, KKK, feel like there's more slipping my mind.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
Mel is my favorite. I love David, and Stewie. <3 I enjoy playing vidya gaems quite a bit, and it's quite the friendly bunch of people you guys got here. I love playin basketball, also watching basketball and football. I like helping people :3
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Glad you switched the lsat question to yes, but may I ask u another one?

PrestoN said:
Still active in dB. Have been in uG, GI^BI, JE, T&A, KKK, feel like there's more slipping my mind.

kinda too many.....why did u join and then leave all these clans?

Last edited:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Glad you switched the lsat question to yes, but may I ask u another one?

kinda too many.....why did u join and then leave all these clans?

I've been playing for around 9 years.

uG I left because the leader was a 20 something year old who acted like a 12 year old. JE died and I stopped playing and they kick for not posting on a certain thread every 2 weeks. T&A died out. KKK I left because I wanted to get involved in promod more, and was also dead. GI^BI oh man that was when I was like 8 years old.. umm... I think I stopped playing or it died... It's gone now so idk. Was in one called SoU, and of the few members that were active not many liked me.

I've been with dB for over a year now, and I had been in it before, but I left to give my moderating position to someone else because I felt I wasn't active enough.

Top Bottom