Private First Class
"Disconnected by server

Kicked from server"

Whenever i try to join

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind... I'm an idiot

Miles

Private First Class
Im still not added, my username for minecraft is not Miles, sorry for the confusion. Here is my IGN.

IGN= mileshimy

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Im still not added, my username for minecraft is not Miles, sorry for the confusion. Here is my IGN.

IGN= mileshimy

I don't think you're going to be added Miles.... Your unban from our COD4 servers was denied.

Hotchkiss

Private First Class
Can i get someone whitelisted on the minecraft server?
He's my brother (although if you asked I'd say he wasn't)
you might know him as kingfisher if you've seen him on a1. But his minecraft name is "Chad9978"

V

Voodoo

Could you please add 'Vernonro'

If I ever get a hunkerin' to play some MC I'll drop by

I stopped playing because I didn't enjoy SP and MP was full of trolls who exist only to kill and grief
[And my creativity is probably ranked in the bottom 1% of the world, anything more complex than rectangular structures confuses me :| ]

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Could you please add 'Vernonro'

If I ever get a hunkerin' to play some MC I'll drop by

I stopped playing because I didn't enjoy SP and MP was full of trolls who exist only to kill and grief
[And my creativity is probably ranked in the bottom 1% of the world, anything more complex than rectangular structures confuses me :| ]

Done.

Yeah, I have about the same level of structural creativity XD I'll stick to coding :K

Miles

Private First Class
You serious? i cant be added to minecraft..... :/ Please? Its a totally different game, you can mute me too... :(

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Can you add Cormierre please? :3

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and MC needs to be updated! :eek:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
oh, how do I downgrade then? I pressed the update button and now I cant join the server :c

Top Bottom