Kpop

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
:pokerface:

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously: When do you listen to music like that? Like when you're on the bus? Or only when you're hyper? :|

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Me! Kpop fan checking. in. Puts me in an unbelievably happy mood. Developed my kpop appreciation after discovering I have a tiny crush on Taeyang XD

I am 100 times happier after this thread. To the rest of you? Haters gon' hate~

Last edited by a moderator:

PurpleVenom

Private First Class
Me! Kpop fan checking. in. Puts me in an unbelievably happy mood. Developed my kpop appreciation after discovering I have a tiny crush on Taeyang XD

I am 100 times happier after this thread. To the rest of you? Haters gon' hate~
Wooooo! *wi-five* right on :D

I listen to 2ne1 as well :D

Here's a really catchy one :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFZvRj0ow0

- - - Updated - - -

I listen to it depends on my mood for music.. I'm very open minded with music and listen to every genre and that includes any languages from turkish,french,german,polish and so on :] even

Gavin

Corporal
I think this is why JB was called Ghey so much XD.. sorry, i had to say what was on my mind.....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about the dancing one that Mel posted XD

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I think this is why JB was called Ghey so much XD.. sorry, i had to say what was on my mind.....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about the dancing one that Mel posted XD

Do not EVER speak of Justin Bieber as "JB"
JB is Jack Black
Period.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team

I've had this stuck in my head about a week now. geegeegeebabybabybaby~

No idea if anyone here plays Audiosurf still but kpop is awesome for it- for mono characters at least.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
:lmao: I hadn't seen that. I am now always going to picture them when I listen to GG's version. The purple pants with the hot pink shirt and red shoes.... hahahahah

PurpleVenom

Private First Class
:lmao: I hadn't seen that. I am now always going to picture them when I listen to GG's version. The purple pants with the hot pink shirt and red shoes.... hahahahah

everytime I send that vid to people his always the one that always gets attention XDDD
well he's freakin hawt <3 XD

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I love kpop videos- they are too fun :D

^ I didn't really like the song until the chorus but I kept watching because the girls were hot lol
This was her first English single and it didn't do that well sadly but I love her dancing

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
kpop is always funny to listen to for the lols, but i dont like it when a video comes on and you cant figure out whether its a boy band or a girlband...

Top Bottom