Mlb!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Starts this Sunday night with one game. Opening day on Monday.

Predictions?

I predict a repeat by the Giants of course.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Eagles will go all the way to the Stanley cup and beat the Astros for their World series rings.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
I'm going with my dad opening day for Brewers-Rockies on Monday. I hope we don't suck this year!

...but we will :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm going with my dad opening day for Brewers-Rockies on Monday. I hope we don't suck this year!

...but we will :(

Rockies or Brewers fan?

Angels should be good with the addition of Hamilton. Then again, that's what they said last year with the addition of Pujols. But i don't see them struggling again.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Brewers. Not expecting much really. Although any hint of a possible playoff run is a good season for us.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Not expecting anything with my team whatsoever lol but predicting Tampa to win the division, I always have to root for the underdog. Excited to see the Dodgers/Giants duke it out- really the NL West is going to be awesome to watch this season. Hoping to see some Angels games when I get out to CA. After everything with the Marlins they are losing the little fans they have- very sad baseball fans down here.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
I'm not expecting anything amazing from the Twins this year. I just hope they don't suck again.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Braves have a stacked middle line-up. Should be another fun year in the NL East. Always fun to watch the Braves, Phillies, and Nats battle it out. It's gonna come down to the wire yet again this year!

Just another reason I love baseball!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Braves should have the best OF in baseball.

Braves should have a killer pitching staff.

Braves all the way!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I lived a block from fenway park when the Orioles swept the red sox during another crappy orioles season.

It was the best. You saw them all walking with their kids, smiling "we're gonna have a father son super all american fun day, BUCKAROO!"

And then when they left :LOL:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well, since I'm from Canada I cheer for the Toronto Blue Jays. They have done quite well in the past. I don't follow the MLB as much as I used to, ten years ago my Dad died and took the fun out of sports for me. He was my best friend and a die-hard Tigers fan. Before Toronto got its team I used to cheer for the tigers too!:goodluck:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Tigers have probably the best team ( talent wise ) in baseball this year. I watched them play a spring training game today. The lineup is loaded and V.Martinez is back. Fielder lost a lot of weight too. Their closer is a bit of a question though.

Top Bottom