[SOLVED] Banned, first of all YESH I LEARNED THE LESSON...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Corporal
I'd like to say to all that i am Sincerely sorry for my actions, this is all my fault and if i would stay humble as to who i am and the butthole inside me, i wouldn't be in this situation.So im not begging anyone to unban me if you don't like me around best thig to do is to say it straight to me, as Moment did, thankyou moment for giving me that, i really needed to know if you guy actually cared whether i was here. Now i do know. Sorry for all i have done to cause mayhem whether it was on purpose or not, also i'd like to say thanks. Just for giving me 1 shot.. That i blew in the beginning, it was May 2 years ago that i actually wanted to be recruited... Then i lost interest not knowing that people were being mean to me just to have fun, and not to hurt me, i had not known what the average CoD community was. That has driven me to this, it's noones fault but mine. I allowed myself to be driven. Sorry.Sorry to all that i annoy and i can't control that, i would try to keep positive, like with the shout box and my XDs and all the smileys. I'd started to do things that werent me (which annoyed people more) I only did it to keep the positive side of me going, then the logs that Moment and Paige pulled up were the first time in a long time that i snapped... And i feel actually really scared on the inside as to if im banned forever and possibly forum banned for my actions, or if im going to be unbanned, either way im not going to forget this... This is the biggest dent in the Krew associated with me, im sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Lock the thread and i'd like to stay banned for a while maybe a month if necessary, you guys make that decission. i don't deserve to.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe as long as whenever...
Just please no permaban

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
i personally warned him to stop scrolling that day as well, he has said infront of me that he has the rapid fire thingo, so i know it isnt fast clicking, one of the handy things about always being UC means its a while before he realises ive caught him, but he stopped after i told him to so i didnt kick, but seeing as he has been told by so many mods the same thing, im thinking maybe i should have.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'd like to say to all that i am Sincerely sorry for my actions, this is all my fault and if i would stay humble as to who i am and the butthole inside me, i wouldn't be in this situation.So im not begging anyone to unban me if you don't like me around best thig to do is to say it straight to me, as Moment did, thankyou moment for giving me that, i really needed to know if you guy actually cared whether i was here. Now i do know. Sorry for all i have done to cause mayhem whether it was on purpose or not, also i'd like to say thanks. Just for giving me 1 shot.. That i blew in the beginning, it was May 2 years ago that i actually wanted to be recruited... Then i lost interest not knowing that people were being mean to me just to have fun, and not to hurt me, i had not known what the average CoD community was. That has driven me to this, it's noones fault but mine. I allowed myself to be driven. Sorry.Sorry to all that i annoy and i can't control that, i would try to keep positive, like with the shout box and my XDs and all the smileys. I'd started to do things that werent me (which annoyed people more) I only did it to keep the positive side of me going, then the logs that Moment and Paige pulled up were the first time in a long time that i snapped... And i feel actually really scared on the inside as to if im banned forever and possibly forum banned for my actions, or if im going to be unbanned, either way im not going to forget this... This is the biggest dent in the Krew associated with me, im sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Lock the thread and i'd like to stay banned for a while maybe a month if necessary, you guys make that decission. i don't deserve to.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe as long as whenever...
Just please no permaban

Takes a big man to apologize. Even as *cough* poetically as you did it.

I think this deserves some credit, and the dude deserves another chance. We have chat logs and we can keep an eye on him.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Gavin. You have NOT learned. You've been given countless warnings by mods, admins and members, you harass players, use scripts and advertise despite both warnings and 2 years of knowing the rules.

You're not saying "sorry I did it", You're saying "Sorry I got caught".

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
You know the rules, you know scripting isn't allowed, you know scrolling isn't allowed; why keep doing it?

PS Gavin - XD XD XD XD XD

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Gavin, i actually like you. Sure you can be annoying, as you were yesterday in a1, but i don't think you're all bad. That said you do know the rules and you are very immature at times, but i guess that goes with your age.

I would personally vote for a 1 month tempban. Use that time to go out, meet new people, have fun, and if possible try to find the passion that you had for the krew in the beginning. It may just be the making of you.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
No permban? Ok bro.

How do you like this one? 99 years, 11 months, 6 days, 5 hours, 12 minutes, 33 seconds

%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C%2027.03.2013%20124405.bmp.jpg

:troll2:

OT: I'd vote for a 3m tb and perm if he breaks ANY rules including 'no trash talk' again

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I think you have recruited before... Ban should stay.

- - - Updated - - -

And what Nick said.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Wanna join my clan go to Gavinistrollingyou.com!

gavinistrollingyou.com doesn't looks like a clan's link tbh.. Tho Gavin is really annoying sometimes.. But I'd still like to give him a chance..

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
The only difference between Gavin and Assassin and psycho is his native language.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i think ban lenght shouldn't be discussed by the community.

He scrolled,
Harassed people,
Used racist term,
He advertised (false or true website i donc care)

So he just broke 4 server rules...but its not bad, he's a kid and he apologized...ooooooooooooh...too bad GTFO!

There's also a real life aside from internet.

Its called learning by errors.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
just give him a 1 month temp ban, he even asked for it. He apologized and a month is enough time for him to think about how to permanently change his trolling. His apology was sincere to say the least but some peeps do that to get out of trouble quick, i'd say put a one month ban on, he did ask for one, and let him think about his actions. i'd like to stay banned for a while maybe a month if necessary" he's giving himself a restart time so let him go through the process and if what comes of a month doesn't please the admins just permaban...plain and simple

- - - Updated - - -

^pretty redundant, sorry brain isn't working right now but my point is made

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm gonna be a bit harsh here and say Gavin will be PB at the very minimum 2 months. Gavin (TheAkimbro) is more than welcome to submit another (and final) ban appeal.

He could sure use the time away to truly think about all previous actions he's had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom