Xepher717's Introduction

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Jason Erickson
What is your gamer name?
Xepher717
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Xepher is a song by Tatsh featured in the rhythm games Beatmania IIDX and DDR. The 717 in my name is my birthday.
Where do you live?
Racine, WI, USA
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
Xepher717 (feel free to add me!)
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
Nope
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
My first FPS was duck hunt. I was still in diapers and haven't stopped since. So about 20 years gaming experience.
What is the time that you usually play?
My sleeping schedule is sporadic. I'm an insomniac so I prefer night time/early morning but I'm around during the day too.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Been hear for 2 years, off and on. Mel gets all the credit for finally convincing me to put in an intro.
Which of our servers did you play first?
The old s1
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
No
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
I think most of yall know me by now. I don't speak much as I'm an introvert so when I say something I usually mean it. However, once I get to know people I open up like a book. I love spectating and understanding the metagame in all games (such as e-sports and speedruns) but don't enjoy actually playing games to their fullest. I have the most fun when I'm dicking around.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome Dude!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
sorry, who are you???

J/k man, welcome xeph, see ya on s1 sometime

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Someone pinch me! Is this FA REALS?!?!?!?!

lolcat.jpg

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Totally wish I would of waited a month now XD but nonetheless~ scrim parties incoming.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome man. Tonight was a horrible night but this actually brought my happiness level up a little.

Top Bottom