Zombie Apocalypse Survival

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Zombie apoc. Well here is my plan with a friend of mine

Basically we both live right next to a really big gun warehouse which has automatics/50cals/shottys/heaven. We also live 1 mile away from the nearest walmart. We also live in a really small town as well. So the plan he and I devised would be to take over a house that is on a hill just less than a click away. We would board up the house and set up security cameras from walmart to watch the premises. The idea would be a stronghold of sorts to house survivors.

Strong hold setup:
The house that we already have picked out is a 2 story house on top of a hill with one driveway leading up to it and its surrounded by many rock formations/boulders. This allows us to control the flow of zombies. Assuming zombies don't climb over massive 6-9ft boulders. The drive way would have sand bags laid out to create a sort of maze to get to the house. The side closets to the hill which drops off about 40meters would be the only section that doesn't have sand bags. So we can dump the bodies down the hill thus keeping our maze clear.

The cars, if we were to us any, would be stored at the end of the maze. There are a couple houses at the bottom of the hill so we would occupy their garages with the vehicles. The houses would be boarded up on all doors expect for one and we would replace the lock and reinforce the door as well so you can't just kick it down.

The houses at the bottom of the hill would also be used as another surveillance point to watch out for bandits or uber zombies. It would not be occupied by people but by multiple security cameras on a 24/7 feed. All the security Camera's would be hard wired up to the main house and into the living room. There would be a computer setup with multiple monitors and the footage would be saved for a 24 hr period before being dumped in case something needed to be looked at.

The garage of the house would be the weapon storage. Everything the previous owners had would be ripped out and replaced by gun racks and cleaning stations. Because the warehouse is not far there would be a stock of ammo in one corner clearly labeled for each type of weapon. There would be 4 gun racks in the garage as well. The first gun rack would be side arms. Each pistol we get should have a silencer but if this isn't possible the caliber will be over .45. The gun store has a high selection of m1911's so we would take all of them and those would be used as the back up weapons of choice. The second gun rack would be the shotguns, there are no automatic shotguns though maybe we'll get lucky and they had an order of AA-12's come in and we can snag those, if not 12 gauge will be the shotgun of choice with some slug/12g ball rounds. The third rack would consists of assault rifles and semi auto rifles. pretty self explanatory. The fourth rack would consist of sniper riles. The gun store has a few 50 caliber sniper rifles along with some camo'd rifles for hunting. Since these guns take up the most room we wouldn't pack in as many, maybe 12-13.

The Kitchen would be some what of a mess but pretty clear cut. All of the canned food from walmart would be brought to the kitchen. Everything we'd eat would be canned. Since you can't trust the meats and fresh veggies as they may be contaminated the canned way is the way to go. The entire kitchen area would be void of all appliances except for pots, the sink, stove, some plates, and some utensils. If there's counter tops or some unnecessary shit it will be removed by sledge hammer. Crude way but necessary.

The living quarters would be the entire upstairs of the house. All furniture would be moved out and thrown over the cliff side and blow up ma tresses would be installed with sleeping bags. This is a zombie apoc. not some island adventure. Can't have any comforts to leave behind.

Aside from strong hold food runs (if needed):
Assuming that this is gonna be a life long issue we would need to go on food runs. If need be the cars we'd have would be preferably 4x4 trucks/suvs...big engines to push through crowds of zombies. Also quick transport in case the AO needs to be moved asap. For the food runs, my friend and I would most likely be the only ones going on them unless we trusted a couple other survivors with guns. Then we'd be a team going into to get supplies.

AO relocation:
In the even that our area of operations is compromised and we have to move out with out any suriviors one suv/4x4 would be taken with 15 days worth of food, assuming 2 meals are eaten a day. 4000 rounds of ammo will be packed into the back, two sniper rifles will be taken, 2 assault rifles will be taken, 2 shotguns will be taken, and 6 handguns will be taken. The reason for 6 handguns is in case there is a shoot out with bandits and reloading is not an option. 2 180 liter hiking backpacks will be taken as well just in case the vehicle breaks down and we must proceeded on foot.

If bitten?:
If either of us was bitten or in the rare case both of us were bitten we would stock up on body armor so that when we both became zombified we'd be the hardest mother fuckers to kill. Each arm would have multiple knives/swords attached to flail around and our faces would be covered with the police riot helmets, so making it more difficult to kill either of us.

and yeah that's my zombie apoc plan atm.

cheers!

K now, mel whats your plan?

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I'm going to ACE hardware. These guys know what they're talking about.

:lmao: take them to the old persons zombie home to teach them to shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
These are my thoughts:)

The trick, like all apocalyptic scenarios, is surviving the initial fall out. Being near the panicking masses for the first few months can be dangerous. Panic people can be unpredictable in these kind of situations. There are some things you can predict, though. People would be raiding groceries stores, gun/ammo shops, malls, hardware stores and even homes.

Before hand, you would need to stock up on necessities that would last you (and who ever you take in) at least a few months. If you live in a well populated area then a re-enforced safe room could be a good idea. (if you can stay in the room long enough without going insane) It would
would provide you with some shelter from the panicking outside world and intruders while the craziness dies down.

The best solution would be a safe house, with your stock pile, out in the middle of nowhere. Whether its a cabin in the woods or a house in the country, both are good because they are away from the populations. The thing is, you would need to survive the trip to the safe house.

There are of course advantages and disadvantages to both locations.

The Cabin is surrounded by trees so, its hidden from the public. It would be harder to survey the surroundings. Also, there wouldn't be much room or sunlight for crops. So, if you want to stay there past the initial fall out, you might have to live off of your hunting skills.

The Country house is a good idea too, even though it can be easily seen by people.
It would be easier to survey the land. And if you plan on staying there past the initial fall out, then you would have to live off your gardening skills.

Once you've survived the initial fall out, all you really would have to worry about are the zombies and hostile people. Then there's food, water, shelter, safety, sanity and hygiene.

:)

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
If bitten?:
If either of us was bitten or in the rare case both of us were bitten we would stock up on body armor so that when we both became zombified we'd be the hardest mother fuckers to kill. Each arm would have multiple knives/swords attached to flail around and our faces would be covered with the police riot helmets, so making it more difficult to kill either of us.

Haha, thats fucking awesome, no one ever thinks of that situation.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Nice Thread!

A couple of weeks ago I was talking with my best friend about where we would go in case of a Zombie Apocalypse.
She has close friends who live in some sort of tower at the countryside, close to a lake (water problem solved) and some supermarkets around. From this tower you can see over the whole area.

Problem 1) You have to drive at least half an hour to get there
Problem 2) Where do we get weapons? Think I´ll first grab anything that I can found, e.g. knifes...something like that.

But it´s something like a plan XD The other plan was to barricade ourselves in the huge supermarket, which is one minute away from our student home. On the way is also a police station.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Hop in an A-10 or AC-130 and have fun.

8)

Last edited by a moderator:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I'm flattered that a thread was started because of me.

I'm lucky, because i know of 2 territorial army (the U.K. equivalent of the national guard) centres near me, and they have armoured cars and weaponry there. Give you three guesses where i'm heading?

Then to the nearest supermarket to stock up on food & water and basic medical supplies. Then off to somewhere not too far from a city, but still secluded, so that i can make foraging raids for food.

Top Bottom