[SOLVED] -=RiP=-RoBiiN unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

riprobin

Private First Class
Hello. I been banned from your broadcast server and would like to be unbanned.

Date: Im not sure at all, its many months ago, maybe a year. You maybe wonder why I would like a unban when I got banned so long ago, and thats because I liked your server and would like to play there again. The last time I have played on RiPs servers, so I have not been on your servers in a while.

Time: Its the same question? :p

Which server: Its the broadcast server. ( a1 Broadcast FFA HC |KKK| )

I dont remember if any KKK members were on.

Guid: 970058a9fa5af32e9907b8de955a0f2e

Main reason I want a unban is because a few of my mates play on this server too, and I would really like to play with them.

Thanks for your help :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I know I'm not a mod and that I've been told to stay out of ban appeals many times but I googled your GUID.

You have a PunkBuster ban for VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 89182 on [CC]Broadcast on March 17th 2012 so over a year ago.
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-955a0f2e-vb255930.html

You might not even have been banned on our server. I'm not sure if we still update the PB banlist but if we do that might be how you got banned. However it's up to the admins if they want to unban you or not.

Edit: A level 55 hack isn't that serious IMO... But it's still hacking.

riprobin

Private First Class
I used the lvl 55 hack because I had lvl up to lvl 55 around 5 times, and I was so tired of doing it again and I wanted my weapons back. So a friend suggested that I could use it because its not a big deal.

So I used it.

My lvl was resetted so many times thats why I had to lvl up again 5 times.

But yes, its the admins decision, and I understand if I dont get unbanned.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok. Thanks for being honest about why you were banned.

I don't have a problem with you being unbanned, but It will need to be a majority decision by the admins/staff.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You've been unbanned from our cod4 servers.

970058a9fa5af32e9907b8de955a0f2e RobinKingNO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom