I'm Obama

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Finch summed it up and I don't want to start a country war here again. But man, get your head out of your ass.. Europe is the most open of all continents when it comes to refugees based on all races and sexual preferences so you're really barking up the wrong tree with that one. For some comparison look up the gay rights movements in your own home country..

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
And thats how, Houston? :ayfkm:

- - - Updated - - -

We treat outsiders so bad that we let them even live here.

We treat them so bad that we offer them a place to stay while their country is having a civil war.

We treat outsiders so bad that we offer women with their kids a save place to stay while they were haunted in their own country.

And yes we do have people from all different countries living here.

It's funny that you say Europeans treat outsiders in a bad way while the Unites States don't even let people live there and I know what I'm talking about I grew up in Virginia but my family had to leave as my parents got problems for their visa. Now I'm in Germany since I was 7.

We don't treat outsiders badly- I wouldn't be surprised if it was a personal thing with you Houston ;)

Let us live there?
Spoils of War, No choice for Germany, Your country was conquered and divided like a pie

We had a civil war in the 1800's, is that what you're referring to?

Offering women and kids a place to stay is nice, almost makes up for all those Jews. Catholics and "defective" folks your peeps destroyed

The US has some of the weakest immigration laws.. Your parents should have squared away their visa and they could have stayed

Germany was alot of fun, met some decent folks there and a ton of assholes and you could never turn your back on a german when I was there. Maybe this has changed, dunno.. France was the absolute worse

The US is the melting pot of the world.. People come to the US to get away from their own countrys for whatever reason..

- - - Updated - - -

Finch summed it up and I don't want to start a country war here again. But man, get your head out of your ass.. Europe is the most open of all continents when it comes to refugees based on all races and sexual preferences so you're really barking up the wrong tree with that one. For some comparison look up the gay rights movements in your own home country..
Finch what does this have to do with gay rights?

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
wtf do you mean you couldnt turn your back on a german? germans are very honest and trustworthy people!
wtf is this europe vs. usa bullshit anyway?

Last edited:

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
All Europeans are anti-american, until they need us to "fix" their problems for them

Just fantastic.

On a slightly different note, why are we clumped together as the 'Europeans' throughout this debate (and generally)? Each country so fundamentally different from one another, with rich cultural traditions and history. The UK is to hold a referendum on whether it should even stay in the EU, and I am pretty confident most other nationalities consider themselves from X country, with being 'European' a very lowly identity consideration. Am I right...?

Also, why the hate for the French? Man those guys always get it bad. I know they are cheese eating surrender monkeys whose personal hygiene leaves them wafting of onions and shame from losing all those wars (he trolled softly), but I have only ever met nice French people.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Good job Rival for making yet another pointless post that makes us fight with each other, I think it would be best if you kept your mouth shut from now on and stuck with the game, you seem to be the one that starts shit like this...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What?

Rival did nothing in here. The only posts causing issue were the ones by Houston. Everything Rival said in here was pretty much on point IMO.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I was obviously the one who triggered Houston to start talking shit. Still doesn't make it OK for him to start it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I guess funny parody videos will do that. Or jumping to automatic conclusions based on nothing. Not sure which.

Anyways, lets cut out the :bs: please.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Houston, is America the best country in the world?

The way I see it there can not be a best country. Every country has their things they are awesome at and things they completely suck at.

For instance the US is has a very strong, modern military, beautiful cities, very diverse culture and offers aid to countries in need but it's economy and inequality(gay rights, women paid less than men, people on welfare sometimes better off than hard working people.) make people from other countries label us as "stupid Americans".

VoX

Twat Hammer
Of course it is Vox.. We live here

You know we weren't always viewed as stupid Americans. We actually led the world. We had innovation and one of the strongest economies. We seemed to work together for common goals and not just for our personal parties benefit. When your congress members make their number one goal to make sure a president doesn't get a second term before he even did anything. You know we are corrupt. I wish I lived before these times

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You know we weren't always viewed as stupid Americans. We actually led the world. We had innovation and one of the strongest economies. We seemed to work together for common goals and not just for our personal parties benefit. When your congress members make their number one goal to make sure a president doesn't get a second term before he even did anything. You know we are corrupt. I wish I lived before these times

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
The old guys just hid the corruption better Vox.. Good show I been watching is Oliver Stone..Give it a look if ya have time

Top Bottom