I'm Obama

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
So here's a pretty good parody of Thrift Shop by the one and only Rucka Rucka Ali!
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Dwz6HVNz8[/video]

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
"I smoke crack with a rolled up constitution"

- - - Updated - - -

Thumbs down? Jeez.
I have a feeling people don't have the same kind of humor I do...

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I just read the title of the thread and you got a thumbs down from me, especially the stupid shit you said about smoking crack with the Constitution, good thing you don't live here you would prolly be shot by now lol.

I smoke crack with a rolled up constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

Thumbs down? Jeez.
I have a feeling people don't have the same kind of humor I do...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think that quote is from the song. If so, it would be referring to Obama saying that.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
My bad, that's just something I would expect Rival to say, he seems to be very Anti-American.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Sometimes I really think it would be best if threads about politics (most of all Europe/United States and gun debates) would stay out of the forums..

Its like we always say we would just have a normal conversation about it but it's always getting out of hand and half of the people feel insulted :|

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
All Europeans are anti-american, until they need us to "fix" their problems for them

tumblr_m4z6p6wamC1r04xj6.gif

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't know what's worse, actually making the statement he made and believing it , or just saying it to get a rise out of people and stir the pot. Either way, it's a foolish statement and definitely not needed in a thread that's just meant to be a little harmless fun. Let's lighten up people, it's a gaming forum.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I don't know what's worse, actually making the statement he made and believing it , or just saying it to get a rise out of people and stir the pot. Either way, it's a foolish statement and definitely not needed in a thread that's just meant to be a little harmless fun. Let's lighten up people, it's a gaming forum.
Since rival started this thread I did not take it as a joke and still do not. I served overseas, I saw 1st hand how Europeans treat outsiders

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
And thats how, Houston? :ayfkm:

- - - Updated - - -

We treat outsiders so bad that we let them even live here.

We treat them so bad that we offer them a place to stay while their country is having a civil war.

We treat outsiders so bad that we offer women with their kids a save place to stay while they were haunted in their own country.

And yes we do have people from all different countries living here.

It's funny that you say Europeans treat outsiders in a bad way while the Unites States don't even let people live there and I know what I'm talking about I grew up in Virginia but my family had to leave as my parents got problems for their visa. Now I'm in Germany since I was 7.

We don't treat outsiders badly- I wouldn't be surprised if it was a personal thing with you Houston ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom