Can we just

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Stop all the trolling, bitching, whining, whatever. It solves nothing and just gets people wound up. I know it's still early days, but let's try and move on. We are bigger than that. Let Pwn/Avc do what they want, and the krew should do what we want. Don't troll them or rise to their trolling, and eventually things will calm down.

Most of us are adults. Let's act like it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I agree. I just don't think they deserve my respect and I show that by insulting and trolling them. My way of doing things, I know I'm immature.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well...

boys will be boys I guess..

best thing I can come up with to rationalize the mindless yelling.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I understand this thread but it's kinda like you find your wife cheating on you, and the person next to you is saying "calm down, it's going to be ok". I know that's a stupid analogy but think of what they mean't to this Krew, or so we thought. I think it's ok for people here to get upset over this and express themselves, maybe I'm wrong but I can say one thing, if I get stabbed in the back I'm certainly going to be pissed about it and not sit down and shut up, but that's me...

AVC

Banned
Blu's reasoning is valid , IMO.

Correct, Blu thinks it is a stupid analogy, and so do I.

The way some people are carrying on, they are acting like I did have sex with Walt's (or insert other Mod/Admin here) wife.

But while we are on the analogy:

Let's say you're married (not necessarily you specifically). Your wife says "I was thinking of leaving"

Do you immediately kick her out the front door and say GTFO bitch? Well, do you? Or do you do something else?

And what would that something else be? You should stop for a second and think about that and then let me know, Mr Straight Up Guy, if that's what you say you are.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
If my wife was getting married to another woman (not having any sex so not technically "cheating" as we're looking at it here) I would most certainly kick her ass out.

That I think is a more similar analogy, yes you were "thinking about leaving" but you were also setting up and "marrying" another krew with another Admin.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Correct, Blu thinks it is a stupid analogy, and so do I.

The way some people are carrying on, they are acting like I did have sex with Walt's (or insert other Mod/Admin here) wife.

But while we are on the analogy:

Let's say you're married (not necessarily you specifically). Your wife says "I was thinking of leaving"

Do you immediately kick her out the front door and say GTFO bitch? Well, do you? Or do you do something else?

And what would that something else be? You should stop for a second and think about that and then let me know, Mr Straight Up Guy, if that's what you say you are.

If that's what i say i am? I don't need to talk about what kind of person i am. My actions speak for me, as they do for you. I'm also done debating with you. What's done is done. Deal with it and stop whining about how unfair it is. You made your bed.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok then.

If i went and posted the Google cache page of YOUR post talking about how "if we can get so and so on board" ( so and so being a long time member here , direct evidence you recruited behind our backs, yet still deny it) , talking about "let's start with a COD4 server" "lets avoid direct competition with KKK s1". Yet you claim COD4 is a dying game and you didn't think the focus would be there. What is your response to that?

Another post stating "Yay team. Now, to start adding some stuff and getting OUR house in order". That sure is a hell of a lot of "support". No intention on leaving? Bullshit. One more thing, YOU WORE YOUR NEW CLANS TAGS ON S1! But ok, you were still "undecided". It's almost as if you were trying to taunt us with it.

For everyone's information, these posts were made on 2/24 and 1/29 of this year.

I was thinking PWN had actually made that post and gave you ( very wrongly ) the benefit of the doubt on recruiting. Upon looking at it again, i was wrong. You made the post.

In short, you are a liar and betrayed everyone here. Your actions show you had no respect for the members here. If you did, you would have been up-front, thus avoiding this whole little drama and bombshell dropped onto everyone. You still continue to lie by saying you didn't recruit, you didn't plan on leaving, blah blah blah. You make long winded posts playing the victim and trying to gain sympathy. All i saw in those posts is me, me ,me, not once taking any true responsibility for what YOU have done, not even hinting at an apology or acknowledging you may have gone about things in a horrible manner. It's all utter crap as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe you didn't contact people directly ( in fact i personally don't believe you did ) but you were without a doubt in full cooperation with him in trying to lure ( at the very least ) that one person away after you were made aware. I believe you probably discussed with PWN at some point potential candidates to try and lure. I may be wrong, but that's what i think.

As i said before, my actions speak for themselves, and so do yours. You are worthy of ZERO respect in my book. There is just nothing that can be said anymore in your defense. The facts speak for themselves and the proof is there. I have the screenshots.

I apologize if this post opened a can of worms or made things worse, but i just can't stand to see this person getting sympathy from the krew while he continues to lie to us.

Last edited:

VoX

Twat Hammer
I would like to think of it as a government, not a marriage, and he was trying to set up a new nation elsewhere behind our back, for a backup plan, meanwhile trying to take from the original country. (Yes, I was being shown all this new cool krew's shit for obvious reasons). It's dishonorable to your country(krew) So, get the fuck out.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I would like to think of it as a government, not a marriage, and he was trying to set up a new nation elsewhere behind our back, for a backup plan, meanwhile trying to take from the original country. (Yes, I was being shown all this new cool krew's shit for obvious reasons). It's dishonorable to your country(krew) So, get the fuck out.

So instead of it just being a dick move/betrayal, it's high treason? EXECUTE THEM.

Top Bottom