TheHiredThug's Introduction

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Nate Schnattle
What is your gamer name?
TheHiredThug
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
I enjoyed the irony of killing and being killed and having "you killed A Hired Thug"(my origianal name) or "you were killed by A Hired Thug" etc etc..
Where do you live?
Washington, USA
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
-
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
TheHiredThug (I think)
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
Probably about six lol
What is the time that you usually play?
In my free time after work
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I used to be a member back in the day, but I moved and had to leave my old laptop behind, as well as my games :(
Which of our servers did you play first?
I used to play all the time in the Broadcast FFA server.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
I've been a member of the KKK Krew, and also the "XO" for <TFW> 'The Fallen Warriors'.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
Well, I'm in the Navy, so I'm not on my computer 24/7 due to work. I mean, when duty calls, I've gott be ready to answer it! Other than work or the gym, I'll usually be browsing for new dubstep/hard dance/deathstep to blast in my barracks.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

Last edited:

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
The only reason I opted to say 'no' for recruiting is because: 1. I can easily be called overseas in a moments' notice and, 2. tbh, I'm here more for the community of friendly gaming and fun times with other gamers, not so much being in a specific group lol. I'm already in a huge "klan". Haha the Navy is a tough enough klan for me XD

- - - Updated - - -

Haha thanks preston :p

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hey Nate, welcome! That's the same way I felt a year ago when I got on the forums and I'm just now getting my baby k. This is a great group to be part of whether you want to be in a krew or just want to have fun. Hope you stick around and look forward to playing more with you on the servers.

Btw, you said you used to be a member here- what was your name when you were? Was it |KKK| TheHiredThug or ?

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's what i was wondering. Did you use a different name, because i don't remember you. Was it the other KKK maybe?

Regardless, welcome.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Welcome thug, but I don't know if there's room in my heart for 2 Nates. Lol

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Welcome back nate!
Got a question for you.. is it true that the navy is full of gays..? (no disrespect or anything intended, just curious)

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
That's what i was wondering. Did you use a different name, because i don't remember you. Was it the other KKK maybe?

Regardless, welcome.

The other KKK? I hope you're talking about those with the little k's and not the racist Klan we get mistaken for sometimes. :D

Anyway- Welcome to the Forums :wave:

- - - Updated - - -

And wtf SoRude :D :D

Have you never heard that song in 'in the navy'? :p

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
The other KKK? I hope you're talking about those with the little k's and not the racist Klan were get mistaken for sometimes. :D

The Kute Kuddly Kittens.

But I don't remember him from there either so..

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Haha omg wow. this just goes to show how active I am on forums. This page dusty! Well, MelRose has been keeping on my case about joining, soo... *blows off dust* maybe I'll change that :] I'll work on being more active in here and stuff. Wouldn't it be epic if there was a mobile version of this forum?

And to all my fellow a1'ers, I tip my bullets to ya! (heh see what I did there? Instead of hat. hahaha im so clever XD wow i'm lame) Rocketfish you are a great competitor in a1 man! You too vox and everyone else :p

And to SRudey, lol! that's a yes and no question. The Navy definitely has a fair share of gays and lesbians, which sucks cuz all the lesbians are hot as f lol. But the policy is don't ask, don't tell. So no it's not like on Family Guy when they do that song with all the gay sailors. But there are those select few here and there, not gonna lie lol.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Good to see you thug..I believe some of the members use tapatalk on their mobile devices..;)

Top Bottom