The "Silence I Keel U" Komp

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I won't be available to play until Sunday afternoon, if you see me online on steam, just message me, I'll probably forget by then. lol

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Jack won fair and queer ;)

The LA servers needs a reboot though. Like... Last month. :p

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP. Time to disqualify Sniper Girl? her last activity was 4 days ago and I haven't seen her in at least 2 weeks.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Are you going to replace her or just give Kessa a bye? If you need a replacement, this guy, me :), I'm there. I will probably get beasted but meh.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
You can take her place.

That match started out as Paige vs Mel. Now it's Sniper vs Kessa. I think we should just disqualify them both and let Silo and Jack battle it out in the finale.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
You can take her place.

That match started out as Paige vs Mel. Now it's Sniper vs Kessa. I think we should just disqualify them both and let Silo and Jack battle it out in the finale.

replacing me with silo :|

booo! Comon Bambi! we'll battle it out like champions! im free every weekday~ (pst time btw)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Better get the balls rolling soon.

The Komp page says that the match must be played within 10 days of 1 person contacting the other. Otherwise the person who was contacted will be disqualified. This is because we don't want Komps to go on for 1 year when they could have been out of the way in less than a month.

So get to it!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The change has been made. Bambi vs. Kessa

You both have 10 days from today to battle it out or both actively trying to come to an agreement. If either of you do not respond in this thread within the next 10 days, I will disqualify and move on the other person. We've probably had too many replacements already. This one will probably be the last one.

Good luck to the both of you.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Is it possible to lock the server with b3?

I remember Mike experimenting with that. Not sure if it worked or not.

Top Bottom