Due for a Komp

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
So since I've been in th krew I don't think there's been a komp, I think it would be cool to start them up again if other people are interested, I just thought it would be cool, some friend competition with a set loadout or whatever.
My only request if it does happen is that Aussies get to play on LA servers, id only be happy on an NY server if was against Korea or Jeezy cause we all know how bad their internet can be. Lol

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I know it is a competition but what are we doing at it? Playing against each other?

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
id only be happy on an NY server if was against Korea or Jeezy cause we all know how bad their internet can be. Lol

:lmao: I actually think this would be a great idea! I've asked Wally about it before but not that many people seemed interest lol

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I'd like to organize like a 5v5 Dom komp, but I doubt we could get multiple teams made as well as getting 2 of those teams on at the same time.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
:LMAO: :LMAO:

2v2 komp...5v5 komp...

:rofl:

Sorry...i'll try to be serious...clic at the Komp tab at the top of the forum...Look how many komp are running and where they are stuck...i think since we're doing komp i barely saw one komp end.
Im waiting for at least 6 month for the end of the first round of the tournament...and its just 1v1...people quitted krew, forgot, stopped COD or w/e...

i want to say...do it...if for once people show enough attention to the komp maybe it'll end...

but stop jokes about 2v2 and 5v5 pliiiiiieaazzzze :troll2:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree. Every komp has been a disaster. I hope the people that sign up this time actually play.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
2 vs 2 hq komp!

Shebitches vs Brick Squad, me and silo would totally beat you girls. :p

I think the reason tournaments and stuff has failed is because there wasn't a time limit, maybe if we made it so people had 1 week or so to get the 1at round done and so on, or if everyone who signs up also posts a time and they get matched accordingly or whatever, like when we doscrim times.
I don't know, I think it would be cool to try start them again, and if its a disaster again everyone can just blame me. Lol

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Shebitches vs Brick Squad, me and silo would totally beat you girls. :p

You type pretty well for someone so obviously drunk.

Once I get my big girl ks I'd be down for a komp even if I'd lose quickly :D

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Well I'm not drunk, but you know what they say 'A drunk mouth speaks the truth.' so if I was id be right anyway. :p

Top Bottom