The Newsroom 3 Minutes of Honesty.. Love it :)

VoX

Twat Hammer

Great Video.. Also, people who say this isn't patriotic are morons.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
The United States ARE the best country in the world at least for me they are.
I think "best country in the world" refers to the quality of living not to economics and science.
I lived in both countries the United States and Germany- I know what I'm talking about.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im pretty sure all the people without jobs, health insurance, etc... would disagree with you

VoX

Twat Hammer
@Trasgu - Exactly..
@SteelHorse - The United States of America, used to be the best country in the world. A lot of our citizens are too unaware to notice that we have gone down hill hardcore even outside of our stupid economical decisions. We have the capability to being great again.. Just have to use our heads.. Media in America is terrible.. The broadcasts are so biased and sponsored that we almost get to CHOOSE OUR OWN FACTS in america.. That's a problem.. We have misinformed voters, because it is too easy to believe news anchor #1.. Say FOX news or CNN.. both are terrible sources

SexyRayquaza

Corporal
Thank you fox, you are only other person i found on the internet that has not the same opinions as me and not all the other dwarfs out there who doesnt know crap when they are talking about the world

VoX

Twat Hammer
Thank you fox, you are only other person i found on the internet that has not the same opinions as me and not all the other dwarfs out there who doesnt know crap when they are talking about the world

I don't know what you are trying to say. You said I did not have the same beliefs as you and you called everyone dwarves. That isn't too nice.. :p.. No reason to be too hostile about it.. It's just the way our country is.. Just like it is normal for someone to go into debt to get a car. A long time ago that would seem foolish... now its the norm...

so what im trying to say is its normal for people to be unaware and biased anymore.. Americans choose their own facts.. Believe anything they are told.

- - - Updated - - -

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Just like it is normal for someone to go into debt to get a car. A long time ago that would seem foolish... now its the norm...

Why would you buy something from money you don't have? :thinking:
I never bought something from money that isn't my own..
I get your point VoX and I think that it all comes from new media that we didn't have 20 years ago.
You can buy 100 iPhones online with your Credit Card even in you actually don't have the money for it.
But it's also funny that people now have so much access to information but barely use it.

Not really on topic but the saddest thing in the last two decades is that everyone chooses to be on his phone over talking and meeting people. And if they go out with you they barely talk but check their Facebook.
I went to have some drinks with a (girl)friend last week and while I was talking she suddenly took her phone out of her purse and went on Facebook. AND NO IM NOT BORING :D

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
The broadcasts are so biased and sponsored that we almost get to CHOOSE OUR OWN FACTS in america..

Not gonna lie.. It made me think of a1... :|

Top Bottom