Best Beer

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Okay, cannot believe there is not a thread on this already (or correct me if I am just being blind). So ... what is your favourite Beer or Lager and why? And what is not fit to feed animal?

For me (being part Irish) Guinness is always difficult to ignore, I can neck pints of the stuff because it is creamy, smooth, and tasy. I am a big fan of mexican beers (cliche, whatever), love to drink them during the summer, now THAT Claude is epic refreshment my son! I love the swing top Grolsch bottles, they taste good, and lets face it they look damn cool (and keep the flies out). Kronenburg, Peroni and Czech Budwar are all quality lagers. Other than that I love real ales from the UK, and you cannot beat local.

Now, for the slime. Red stripe, fosters, fosters gold, in fact anything with Fosters on I avoid like the plague, Carling, Carlsberg, etc. etc. Hate to be a snob but they are just vile. I will refuse them, even if offered for free.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well i don't drink much , but i do like some beers. Mostly I'm a fan of dark ales. Anchor steam, Sierra Nevada, Sam Adams, Pete's wicked ale, Karl Strauss etc.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
There was a short period in my life where I could stomach beer, but then I got way too drunk one night and now I can't even finish a full beer without getting sick.
My grandpas home rewarded was pretty good though. For beer.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Jupiler, Hertog Jan, Carlsberg and I guess Heineken now and then.

Top Bottom