First time in 2+ years

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Ok, so i was in s1 earlier and something happened that hasn't happened before. At the end of the match myself and another player (skyking) were both tied level with 84 kills and 62 deaths each. He got top place purely because of his lower ping. Has anyone else had that happen before?

Just curious.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Because of his lower ping? I had the same before but thought I was on the lower rank because my player name started with F and his something with A or B or so..

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Ok, so i was in s1 earlier and something happened that hasn't happened before. At the end of the match myself and another player (skyking) were both tied level with 84 kills and 62 deaths each. He got top place purely because of his lower ping. Has anyone else had that happen before?

Just curious.

I don't think it's ping. I've had this happen before and usually it's because the person got the kill after mine. For example if you had 84-62, then Sky was 83-62 and he got a kill to give him 84 then the round ended- he would of finished in first place. At least this is how I've always thought it to work.

PwnSauce

Banned
I'm pretty sure ping isn't factored into score but maybe he got his first kill before you did or something.

Couldn't find anything definitive online

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You can probably figure this one out even if the scores are tied at any given time during a match.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Not gonna lie, theme of the thread disappoints after reading the title :(

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
And what did you think it was going to be about???

sticker,375x360.png

Dakocoa

Private First Class
I'm pretty sure that the person who got the kill last was the one who would be placed in the higher place, ping has nothing to do with the game score

Top Bottom