Taste-Bud-Melting-Dish-Challenge

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I challenge you:

Post your pictures of your best looking, most delicious and taste-but-melting-dishes here.
There are tons of good recipes in the cooking threads that we have but what we really need are pictures of your manufactured, fabulous treats.

I'll go first.

This is my rolled up chicken filet, filled with mustard, sweet peppers and spring onions.

Coming with seasoned mushrooms in caramelized cream, and those tasty potatoes that I dropped some massive spring onions on.

Sour cream is perfect for it.

foto1ct.jpg

foto2ft.jpg

YOUR TURN, BRING IT ON KREW!

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nice plates Mr. fancy pants!

I've posted these before , but i will put them in here. Smoked this turkey for about 4-6 hours over apple wood. Best turkey i've ever had by far.

P1070504.jpg

P1070503.jpg

Beef ribs i made:

Pan fried rib eye:

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
I feel bad for those of you who don't know what IN N OUT is XD
you guys are missing out big time. :|

in-N-out_burgers_fries_TheSuiteWorld.jpg

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
the Gourmet food lover in me wants to eat the fuck out of finchs food, but the man in me gets slightly hard looking at all D's meat...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Chipotle is Mexican lol. Can't compare that with in n out, two totally different tastes.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
I would go In n Out over Chipotle any day.
2 words ladies and gentleman.
Animal Fries.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
In and Out is only in a few states. We don't have In and out's in Oregon, but there is a 5 guys right down the street. Never ate there though.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Poor Finch... He started a thread asking us to post pics of our greatest culinary accomplishments and all he gets is people arguing over who has better burgers. lol (A Chipotle Burrito is still better than an In-n-Out burger any day of the week!)

The most "complex" dish I have made is spaghetti and we all know what that looks like. I have never made the sauce from scratch so I generally use canned tomato paste. I have to add the seasonings myself though, does that count? XD

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Those In and Out burgers look disgusting... They're completely sucked in sauce. The pictures Damage posted, now that's some real meat!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thats called melted awesomeness! In and out is awesome! Always freshly made when you order.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I make these all the time:

stock-photo-3946673-plain-corn-tortilla-quesadilla.jpg

:K

edit:
they're quesadillas for those that don't know.

Recipe:
1 tortilla
shredded monterrey jack cheese

Warm the tortilla, put some shredded cheese, and then fold that bitch! BAM! Make however many you want!

For extra deliciousness, dip them in home made red spicey sauce. :caliente:

Last edited:
Top Bottom