MelRose's Introduction

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Melissa
What is your gamer name?
MelRose
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Mel is short for Melissa and Rose is the name of my kindle.
Where do you live?
Florida, U.S.A.
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
NinjaRose
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
-
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
Years on my gameboy/nes/snes/atari pong! and a playstation but only a bit over a year on PC
What is the time that you usually play?
Afternoons/evenings
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Softscope got me on the forums
Which of our servers did you play first?
Broadcast FFA
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
Nope
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
I'm debating starting the long path of becoming a librarian. I've started writing 5 books and stopped in the middle because I had *better* ideas- I hope to finish one and self-publish one day. I like all kinds of music including gangsta rap even though I'm so white it comes out as gangster. XD

When I got on COD4 I had no idea what to expect, I actually didn't even know clans/krews existed. Heck it was my first PC game, I had hard enough time learning to walk and shoot at the same time! Little did I know that I would find a place that would prove to be a great source of support for one of the hardest times in my life. From the close friends I have made to just playing on servers and trash talking each other to pass the time- this is truly an online family. Thank you all. I'd very much like to help represent a place that has come to mean quite a bit to me.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Yes my SheBitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I r so excited :boo_in_love:

Love you SheBitch, stick around, stay active yadda yadda yadda. Can't wait to see your color change :luv:

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
:suspicious: you've already been here so i can't welcome you.

but imma do it anyway :| ...

WELCOME.... Melrose is it? :K

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
And you arrreeee???? melmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmelmelemmlemelmelmelmelmlemlemelee MEEEELLLLLL!
i guess you can stay...:K

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
glad you finally decided to join Meli! does that mean we have 2 recruits this month??!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well fuck... guess we are gonna have another female admin in a year from now.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member

You're just jealous our boobs are real. Also probably mad that you still have to tuck it and tape it to be semi-convincing :K

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Wait... Mel didn't have an intro yet? :|
I'm not gonna say welcome to the forums as you're already a big part of it but I think we already have the next recruit. :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow, how long have you been here Mel and your just NOW making an intro!! :p

It's nice to have you hear, I've really enjoyed talking to someone that has the same interests as I do ;)

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Welcome Mel, yes it is about time. And if we were to have another female admin in a years time, i would welcome it. Someone has to keep you hairy-arsed gits under control.

And Paige, you distracted me by talking about boobs. Imma go think about the wifes now.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
:w00t: very happy to finally see this. You have no idea how many times I held my tongue about you making an intro lol.

Anyhow Welcome Mel! If you have any questions about recruitment don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay. XD
~Steel

- - - Updated - - -

You think it's going to take a year? Hell promote her now. She's more mature and level headed than a lot of others in here.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forum. Stay active and you may get an invite!

If you have any questions about the krew or recruitment please feel free to contact any krew member including myself.

I hope you have a good time here.

Top Bottom