[SOLVED] Preston's Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Gage banned me claiming I wallbanged 3 people from a spot that you can't see where he's saying I wallbanged them at.

So basically he claims I shot 3 people in bathroom of broadcast from the sniperhouse standing on the table. Multiple problems, I wasn't wallbanging anyone that game, the only person I wallbanged was him before he went back to spec. I don't know how on Earth he could see that, I don't know if he plays on low resolution and can't see what I'm aiming at, but I did NOT wallbang anyone in bathroom, nor is the m14 a one shot kill through a wall, so another flaw in this :
9:02 PM <Gage Kade> yeah u cant see inside the bathroom standing on the table
9:02 PM <Gage Kade> i banned u cuz u managed to kill them through the wall
9:02 PM <Gage Kade> single shots

I do not know whether he was making up these things to get me banned, or if he couldn't see who I was actually shooting at. I would like to be unbanned, as I'm being banned for false accusations.

- Date : 3-8/13
- Time : 8:30 GMT-7
- Which server : a1
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) : Gage, D came later.
- GUID : 9c3617c9

Last edited:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
why would i be making things up when this is only the second time i played you?
let me clarify my story. I went into spec mode, not to catch you for hacks but to find where you were so i could kill you. Once i began specing, i saw you on top of the table in sniper house killing people. i only continued to spec because i saw the first suspicious kill then. Then in the course of 5- 10 minutes, you somehow killed 3 people through the wall. 2 players were running through the bathroom and 1 player was camping on the edge of the bathroom looking for enemies in the main lobby. You cannot see them from the sniper house unless you can see them through the walls.
What made me even sure was that you didn't even spray them with ur m14. You killed them perfectly through the walls (1 shot).

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I didn't wallbang anyone. Maybe I was aiming at people running across the roof and you mistook that as me aiming at the wall? I understand the sights are broad and block a lot of view, but I don't understand how you could still mistake that. And it's not the second time we've played together, we've played more.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I came after all of this happened and didn't see anything. When i arrived Preston stopped playing seriously and started goofing around a bit. At least that's how i saw it.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i know what i saw preston. I know how to differentiate between the bathroom wall and players running on the roof. I even set my cg_fov from 80 to 65 to make sure you weren't killing players i couldnt see. They were all through the walls. Maybe its more than once and i didnt know cuz you had a different name. But this is only the second time for me. Once when you were under the name of db preston and this time under the name of perstun

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I came after all of this happened and didn't see anything. When i arrived Preston stopped playing seriously and started goofing around a bit. At least that's how i saw it.

I had yes, but an m14 is also goofing around for me, I was going for one shot kills, but I didn't wallbang anyone, at least as I recall, and I definitely didn't wallbang anyone like he's claiming I did.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

i mentioned this in shoutbox. u started playing like a total idiot once u realized D was specing you. (he hinted he was on shoutbox). You began using rocket launchers and pistols when you were previously only using m14

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
i mentioned this in shoutbox. u started playing like a total idiot once u realized D was specing you. (he hinted he was on shoutbox). You began using rocket launchers and pistols when you were previously only using m14

And previously before that a shotgun and m9 silenced. Yes, I knew he was speccing me, yes, I knew you were speccing me even before he was. No, I didn't start playing dumb, a shotgun/m9 is completely different than a m14/deagle, you can't exactly play the same.

Last edited:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
done arguing. Its unbelievable how you're saying you didn't wall bang when you did. if u had ak47 or another sprayer and u were wall banging, i would have let it go. 1 shot kills through the wall with m14 doesn't make sense, and all the way from sniper house into the bathroom.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
May have been? Let's not judge and speculate.

And it wasn't a hastily made ban. I talked to him in the staff channel before it was made. He was 100% sure so i gave him the go ahead to ban. If it was hasty he wouldn't have asked me into staff channel looking for a little advice and guidance.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Rival will you ever stop posting shit like 'ban stays' and 'unban' in this section? You've been told to stop that plenty of times m(

SexyRayquaza

Corporal
damn all these arguments. Sounds to me like its impossible to get one kill shots from sniper house withouyt see throught the walls. But then again you could be extremely lucky to get THREE one one time shots successfully from the sniper house. Its a either or?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'm :unsure: but I'd probably say unban.

I have no idea if it is a good ban or not but I think Preston could've been too lucky or even if he was hacking I guess he most likely won't hack again. And if he does we'll record a demo and ban him.

Anyway, why not give our regular a secong chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom