SimCity

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Please wacth this before getting the game. Also try to read the links in the description:

Last edited by a moderator:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I'm going to be honest, I've seen the videos and read mini descriptions but I still have no idea what SimCity is exactly or if I'd like it lol XD A bit slow I am

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
First review i've read before trying to DL it in :pirate: was from Jeuxvideo.com (one of the most reliable and serious french site about gaming on every platform)

they tried to mix gameplay for newbies and oldies of Sim City...not really a succes.

More

Highly developed financial management
The multiplayer interactivity
3D in SimCity
Specializations cities

less

Towns too small
A system of roads ultra painful
Unable to select the direction of a building
Too frequent disasters
AI sometimes calamitous
Many inconsistencies
Lack of explanation for the uninitiated
Often cities again, this is not great
No metro

That part where you MUST rebuild all your bloc cause u just want to change a part of the road stopped me to get it...
But let see players review in two days...

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
my supervisor at work has been talking about it non-stop since i got this job, i still have never played, or watched anyone play it though.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol I'm pirating it, VERY bad reviews of the game. If you've played SimCity 3 you're probably going to be disappointed :/

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I played the Beta, and yes, the game is very different from the previous games. That's why it's a newer series of an older gamer.

Cities can be bigger, no farms, no subway

However, you can curve roads, there is no need to worry about power lines or water pipes (you use roads), you can further customize public buildings, you can play in the same region as your friends, you can specialize your town a certain way, missions, awesome music, great graphics, and commercial buildings final include fast food restaurants!

I'm excited about it :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Amazon reviews:

5 star: (11)
4 star: (2)
3 star: (10)
2 star: (11)
1 star: (159)

:LOL: DRM issues, server issues, shitty game issues...... :picard:

They do all these things to prevent piracy except actually put out a decent game without all the server issues etc. They knowingly put out games and servers they know are filled with bugs etc. .THIS is a big reason why (IMO) a decent % of people Pirate games. Because they feel totally ripped off by these companies. It's one thing if the game is mediocre, but I've read countless reviews of people who can't even play because they can't get into a server etc. EA Sucks.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, DON'T FREAKING BUY IT! One of EA's shittiest games to date and that says a lot coming from EA lol.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think with the tiny maps, it's more like SimVillage. This is why there are no trains and what not. Everyone can walk the whole "city" in 5 mins. :K

2x2 km is the size of your :quote: City :quote:

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think the idea with this game was to make a smaller, more social-media based simcity for less serious players?

It doesn't seem to have the same level of detail in city layout and mechanics that SimCity 4 did.

However, the designs are more detailed, and there is more trinket-like shit to place around your city.

So basically it seems like it sucks.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Darn :(

Guess this will be one game I'll need to download, try it and if I like it, I'll just buy it.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
This is why I do not buy it on the day it is released. If the people at EA give a crap about anything, they will have this fixed sooner or later. You can't say it is the worst game they have created when it has been out 1 day.

As for the small cities, I sure hope they make them bigger in the future. Or, if multiplayer is what is limiting city size, separate the game modes so we can at least create a huge city in our own regions.

Bad or not, I'm still going to buy ;)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
They probably will create them at a later date, but knowing EA $$$$

Top Bottom