Commodore_H introducing

Commodore_H

Corporal
Well, since nobody remembers me since the crash, I guess I'll reintroduce myself' ;)

Name: Glenn
CoD4 Username: |KKK| Commodore
Steam: Don't have
X-Fire: GabrielAngelos

Months/Yrs. of Experience: 5 years Call of Duty 2. I was in the top-5 ranking of Team Xcessive Germany, the Clan I joined. I play Guild Wars too. Have played Gears Of War online for a while.

Time you usually play: Depends. Sometimes a whole day, sometimes just in the evening round 1900 hours.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required): I'm an mechanical engineering student. I'm friendly and always optimistic. I like fooling around, making jokes about everything. Still, I'm desperately trying to get some tactical vision into COD4. I just can't stand it when nobody works together. You get better results, and the teamspirit is far more greater. I also think that rules are there to follow, not to break. I guess you can call me loyal, but I that's just the way it should be. If I see anyone break 'm, he's gonna be in trouble. ;D I speak a lot of languages: Dutch, English, French, German and Gibberish. :p

C-yall

Top Bottom