[SOLVED] v3rtp0mme's ban ts appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3rt

Private First Class
Hello from Switzerland everybody! First of all, sorry for my bad English (I speak French) !

- Date : don't remember 3-4 months ago
- Time : no idea
- Which server : not on server, on teamspeak
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) : Paigeboo, Melrose, Xepher, Wally

The reason for my ban was i harrassed PaigeBoo and MelRose on teamspeak during we were playing in game and on ts. I understand i was boring but it was not my aim to harrass them. So, I'm sorry. I appologize me to this 2 people and I promess to not begin again my sad behaviour.

I ask to Wally to unban me from the teamspeak if it's possible.

I know I'm a crying person (everybody see it on Broadcast server FFA ^^) but I'm not a sad person and I just want to say it.

I thank you in advance for your answer, good evening all !

Best wishes, v3rt.

PS : this message was sponsored by Chet Manley and Gage, the 2 noob tube players in Broadcast FFA (ironic :) )

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hi,

We were all on TS3 when you began private messaging me with inappropriate comments that became increasingly harassing. When I started to ignore you, you moved your attention to Paige. At that point she contacted Wally. It had absolutely nothing to do with you being 'boring', you were disrespectful and your behavior was uncalled for.

Female gamers have the right to kill people (via games of course :K) in peace without being harassed by male gamers who find it 'cute' that a girl is in 'their world'. I have a playful relationship with a few people here where we say things to each other but that is because we have built a friendship over time. You were saying things to Paige and I without even knowing us and it came across creepy. I suspect it was worse because of the language barrier, so the words you were using were more crude because of your limited use of the English language.

With that said, I don't care if you're unbanned. You have been a loyal regular to the servers and for that I thank you. If you can be respectful in TS3 from here on out- great. If not, I know how to use mute and move to a private channel. Please note that my opinion is just that, it doesn't mean you're getting unbanned. The decision is not up to me.

v3rt

Private First Class
Mel, thank you for your answer.

You said "so the words you were using were more crude because of your limited use of the English language". I think it's right. It's also due to my limited English. I repeat that my first intention wasn't to harrass you and I didn't know I was so really disrespectful. I like to bother the other people, not badly but just for laugh (as in real life). It's my temperament :p.

I want to say I have absolutely NOTHING against women who play games lol, I'm not macho. When I was playing and other online game, 3 women are on Teamspeak and played really good. I had really pleasure to play with them. Now, just one woman still stays on my TS. She is not very good, but she is friendly. And it's fun to have a female opinion when you are playing or for all the things of the life ;).

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well, no surprise here but I completely agree with Mel. If you can keep yourself in line then I have no problem with you being unbanned. A lot of it was just that it didn't seem to stop even after we asked you to.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Well, no surprise here but I completely agree with Mel. If you can keep yourself in line then I have no problem with you being unbanned. A lot of it was just that it didn't seem to stop even after we asked you to.

Yep! Also one last thing I want to add: a language barrier is not a free pass to say whatever you want and do whatever you want- it is merely tolerance and understanding of said language limit. Please don't abuse that.

Thank you for posting this in such a respectful manner. See you on the COD4 servers. :)

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Perfectly said SheBitch I concur, and Vert, thank you for respectfully appealing and posting back. It's refreshing

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I think ban should stay, the ass harassed two girls over the internet. He/you knew it was not allowed and still you did it, and I bet you had fun when doing it.. Harassing over the internet is a serious issue ( I saw this commercial about internet harassment) that can lead to all kinds of problems, lucky you it didn't got that far.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I think it should be Paige and Mel's call. Though it looks like v3rt feels sorry and I guess he won't do it again.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
The creepy part was when you came back onto TS3 AFTER you were banned by changing your IP or unique ID or whatever. I couldn't care less if you were unbanned, and it seems all is forgiven, but just a bit of advice in the future - bypassing a ban isn't the right way to try to apologize. It makes you look like a creep.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Oh yeah. I had completely forgotten about that part Xeph.

Vert called me old in the server- I'd like to take back my accepting of his apology. Ban should totally stay. :LOL!:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well you are old mel.... I mean even you say so, and even if you considered yourself young I think its a good thing if people kept reminding you of how damm old you are XD

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Well you are old mel.... I mean even you say so, and even if you considered yourself young I think its a good thing if people kept reminding you of how damm old you are XD

This just makes me miss you. We should play soon so you can beat me then you can talk about how much better than everyone you are and then I can get Joona to come in. :K

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Mel can't be old, I mean, it would be weird trying to con an old chick into moving to your country... :troll2:

v3rt

Private First Class
Yes, I changed my IP just to come back on ts and say "deban me pls, it was a joke". I just stayed 1 or 2 min and when you said "no", I disconnected the ts and I didn't "harass" again.

But I understand your remark Xepher, it was not very mature from me to come again. I will totally accept your decision (positive or negative) and recognize my fault. With or without ts, I will always have pleasure to come on KKK servers and pown you and the Old Mel :p

See u later on Broadcast FFA hehe

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're pretty forgiving and we usually say this would be your only chance. However, the only admin that uses TS3 is Boo, so I will leave it upon her to make the final call.

chet manley

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Yes, I changed my IP just to come back on ts and say "deban me pls, it was a joke". I just stayed 1 or 2 min and when you said "no", I disconnected the ts and I didn't "harass" again.

But I understand your remark Xepher, it was not very mature from me to come again. I will totally accept your decision (positive or negative) and recognize my fault. With or without ts, I will always have pleasure to come on KKK servers and pown you and the Old Mel :p

See u later on Broadcast FFA hehe

He jokes, he jokes, he kids, he kids....sounds like Triumph.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just unban the guy.

Nope. 95% of us don't use TS3 so it would be unfair for me to say to unbanked when we aren't even on it. Those who use TS3 should be the ones with the say. I left it upon Boo since she's the only Admin that uses TS3.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Mel and I are both okay with an unban, the ban will be lifted. Wally, I don't have internet at home (which is where my permissions are) can you lift the ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom