Last Comment Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
so when someone raps about gin and juice being bombay, the dont mean they are using expensive Bombay Gin, the just mean its good?

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
What if everyone in the world had iron mad suits. :eek:ooo

Who needs cars when we could fly.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
You-the-bomb.jpg

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
What is an imagination? How does it work? How do we know that we aren't alive and that we're just watching everything? How does the brain function? Why do we yawn? What was before the "Big Bang"? Is there a god/gods? How do we feel emotions? How am I alive and what is my purpose?

These were all questions that I couldn't get out of my head today....
I feel like im not alive and that I'm just spectating my existence :|

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I feel like I'm just spectating your existence peter, you look nice when you sleep.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
But how do we know that we're thinking. How do we know that we're in control. How do we know that all of our life isn't planned already and that we're just living it

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I just got a Pampers Prenatal 2013 pamphlet addressed to me. Inside written is:

Welcome to motherhood! Congratulations! We're so excited for your little miracle that's on his or her way, so we've collected our favorite tips and coupons to help you plan for the big day.

:pokerface:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I just got a Pampers Prenatal 2013 pamphlet addressed to me. Inside written is:

Welcome to motherhood! Congratulations! We're so excited for your little miracle that's on his or her way, so we've collected our favorite tips and coupons to help you plan for the big day.

:pokerface:

Congrats Mel!! :troll2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom