Does anyone still play runescape?

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Hey guys,
I was just talking to myself on a1 and i was reminded that I used to play RUNESCAPE
If anyone still plays and wants some money or junk just Hollaaa at me.
Depends how many people play still though.. maybe like 5-10m each.. i dunno

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I used to play runescape. When I saw that "old school" runescape was being brought back I logged in last night. One of the very few games I can play at work. One of my favorite childhood games too. Grew up on that shit.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I became member for the first time in 2 years for old school. I'm playing it again now. Making a zerker pure ;)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I used to play religiously starting at age 10. Now, I just log in a few times a year to see what is new. I forgot all of the controls, and most of my stuff is from when I was a member. The game is even worse now, at least in free mode, so I don't think I will be playing again.

Why not just pay $60, and get a real game in Guild Wars 2 instead of paying for a game with horrible graphics and production quality?

However, I agree with Joe. It was a great game back in the day. Nothing will ever change the fun times I had.

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I am playing RuneScape more as well because of oldschool.

Add me: Jesus Bacon

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Okay I recovered my account...
I only have 37mill in cash right now and a lot of the other things are just in members items..
I can't be bothered buying another membership so yeah.. add me: BaRqDaWg
and Pm me when you want the money or something

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Exactly how oldschool is it?

Very old school. Before Godswords or Grand exchange old school. So old school that dragon weapons along side the whip are the strongest in the game. Much more balanced.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I prefer starting over. Maxing skills takes no effort now in 2013 rs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hehe, I have 40k now and 58 fletching. Soon I'll be pumping money into the economy with high level alchemy. That's the thing to go for atm, loads of profit.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Okay I recovered my account...
I only have 37mill in cash right now and a lot of the other things are just in members items..
I can't be bothered buying another membership so yeah.. add me: BaRqDaWg
and Pm me when you want the money or something

For some reason I get an error message trying to pm you. But I am interested. I'll gladly take that off of your hands lol. Thanks :D. My rs name is "names death1"

- - - Updated - - -

Also to those who missed it, the link is oldschool.runescape.com

Top Bottom