[SOLVED] I did and do read these posts but never got an email of the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taproot420

Private First Class
This is for you, "The Dude" Where I live medical cannabis is legal so irregardless of whether I smoke dank shouldn't be a problem. About the comments, I was watching people on the kill cam shooting through walls and that comment was sarcastic "From me" and then had someone tell me to quit whining. After that the member of your site told me to shut up or get kicked. That's cool because you have cheaters in your own group but I guess it's ok for them. Picking out segments of the comments I made without the others is also fine.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, please tell us the time this happened so that we can look back in the chat logs. Our moderators shouldn't be saying "shut up or get kicked." We are honestly trying to make an effort to judge your appeal fairly. Also, I don't know who you speak of as cheaters in our group. Please report them. We also spend a lot of time moderating our moderators, but we can't watch everyone all the time. So if you have any way to help us determine if someone was acting inappropriately, we would be grateful. however, blanket statements of our failings are not constructive.

My comment about you smoking weed was facetious, so chill.

Irregardless means "not regardless."

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why do so many people seem to find it necessary to put my name in quotes when they reply to me? Especially when they are being bitter...

As if there is some inherent problem there that should be obvious to me.

Well okay, "the dude"

This is for you, "The Dude"

Well, "The Dude"

Yes. I fully understand all of the qualities of my name. Probably more than you.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
you have cheaters in your own group but I guess it's ok for them

:twothumbsup:

I wouldn't really mind if u were given a secong chance in case the ban was a mistake or in case u are not going to hack anymore but now I think u just should learn to play... and not on this server.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Regardless of whether he's a douche or an idiot or not, he deserves a fair chance.

Let's not flame the guy.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
:twothumbsup:

I wouldn't really mind if u were given a secong chance in case the ban was a mistake or in case u are not going to hack anymore but now I think u just should learn to play... and not on this server.

:lmao: *ahem* I mean :picard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom