[SOLVED] Taproots appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taproot420

Private First Class
I was banned for an alleged wall hack. I only play on the Broadcast map and as we all have the map memorized and know all the hiding places everywhere. All I was doing is shooting my G-launcher and nades in all those places. Then I was banned. I really enjoy playing on your server and it's sad to see people with a little power ban people for no reason, maybe new or whatever. I would like to continue to play but not with people who might not know what they are looking at or banned accidentally thinking it was someone else. It seems like, |KKK| Dark Horse was the one who banned me.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll fill in the blanks so we can hopefully expedite the process. You will need to wait until The Moment weighs in.

Name used when banned - {THG}Taproot420
Reason - Wallhack
Ban made - Mon, Feb 11, 2013 (05:43 PM)
Server - A1
Mod who banned - |KKK| The Moment

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
To find him in the ban list:
his id: @11957
GUID: 27d9794ee1732dc11c4dd7465740fceb

Also, his chat logs:

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 (09:52 AM)
#500260 "wish I could see and shoot thru walls"
#500262 "no whinning, where can I get the same?"
lol ^

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lets keep the posting to a minimum please. Unless you were there or are the Mod who banned.

Thanks , i forgot his GUID.

Those comments are taken out of context from January.

His aliases are Jester and Jackel.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I made the ban. He followed me through walls. He pre-noob tubed me around corners. Ban stays. No doubt in my mind.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I was playing with him yesterday when he was noob tubing like crazy.
I'm no mod or admin but he killed me a few times while I was behind a wall, whithout seeing me.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
TheMoment is not a noob, by any means. If he says "no doubt in my mind" you can be sure the ban is legit.

I have never seen him say anything like that unless he was 100% sure, and I've never seen him be 100% sure unless he was correct.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mod has made his decision.

As admins we have to respect the judgement of the moderator.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom