The perfect Pizza

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
So I was always trying to make the perfect Pizza.
After months of research and experiments I finally figured out the perfect recipe.
My friends love my pizza and I wanted to share it with you guys.
You will never order Pizza Hut, Papa Johns or Dominos ever again after trying it.

For the dough you need
1 1/2-2 cups flour
1 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons fast rising yeast (or fast rise, 1 envelope)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup very warm water (120 to 130 degrees)
1 tablespoons oil

Mix half of the flour with all the sugar, yeast, and salt
Add water and oil and beat for 2 minutes.
Add the rest of the flour while beating it until dough pulls away from side of the bowl.
Knead of floured surface until its smooth and elastic, cover it loosely with plastic then let it rest in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
Now you can press out the dough on a pizza pan or baking plate, brush the crust lightly with oui and pre-bake it at 450°F for 5 minutes.
Add toppings (I use a sauce you can buy at any grocery store and also mozzarella cheese but you can also use mexican blend) and bake it again for about 8 minutes or until its looking delicious.

I added half pepperoni, half parma ham and arugula.

You should really try this if you feel like having pizza

:megusta:

foto1jt.jpg

dicht.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Looks damn good!

I don't cook and the wife doesn't cook pizzas but dang, this look tasty!

D should make it :D

edit:
:nt:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
My only problem with that pizza is that there aren't enough toppings on it. I would have meatballs, pepperoni, ham,chicken and whatever else meaty goodness i could find. A proper mans pizza.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Omg, i wanna try this out! :rh:

Just need to buy some yeast :|

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
YUM! I think I might try something like it since I'm in a cooking class.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
No you can put vegetable on pizza but not with hot salami (yerk) and hot tomato sauce...Pizza Estate= Cheese base, fresh salad, Parma ham, hard parmigiano flakes, basilic, olive oil...yummy.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I love this. I mean basically, your pizza recipe is good with any toppings right? Cuz my girlfriend is vegetarian. Looks awesome. Great thread.

white cheese over olive oil, baby spinach, fresh tomatoes. mmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
You can just add some tomatoes and mozarella chesse but also murder that mofo with bacon.
There should be a thread 'Finch's fabulous food friday' :|

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Vegetables on pizza is awesome.

I had a Philly chese steak pizza the other day, was awesome. Steak, green peppers and red onion and a garlic white sauce.

I'm not a big fan of pizza sauce.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Vegetables on pizza is awesome.

I had a Philly chese steak pizza the other day, was awesome. Steak, green peppers and red onion and a garlic white sauce.

I'm not a big fan of pizza sauce.

I agree with the sauce thing. It really depends though....

If the crust is hard and thin, almost cracker like,

and the sauce is fresh, acidic, and very light (as in not thick and full of sugar),

I love a good amount of sauce. Tomato puree mixed with a dash of sugar and some spices is a great sauce on pizza.

Pizza is one of the greatest bases for cooking eclectically... next to pasta, salads, and sandwiches.

More posts!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay, I am watching the girls tonight, and they absolutely love to make pizza. I think I'm going to give it a go!

Hotchkiss

Private First Class
I recently started making fresh Pitas, being the culinary genius i am ;) i used the pita bread recipe for a pizza dough. pretty damn good if i do say so myself. the dough is especially easy to make
3 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 packet yeast (2 teaspoons)
1 1/2 cups water (whatever water used to activate yeast count towards the water in the recipe)
1 tablespoon sugar or honey, i like using a little extra but that's up to you
2 tablespoons olive oil OR vegetable oil OR butter (olive oil tastes the best)
>mix all ingredients
>Let sit in oiled bowl to rise for 1 1/2 hours
>pound after dough rises
>bake for 15 minutes on 400F
>remove
>add sauce, cheese, toppings, bake
>10-15 minutes 400F

Top Bottom