one and only rage

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
As usual, i feel this uncontrollable need to comment on these kind of topics.

So there we go; I play this game to get better, i want to test myself and see how good i can get at it. And yes that goes pretty deep because i would never ever play a game and stay noob at it. Waste of time and effort.
When i joined s1 being noob, as i definately was in the beginning, i was already trying to beat certain players, try to kill them as often as possible. Now of course i get a bit better at the game but those enemies will always be there.
I now too have regulars in s1 that i try to kill as often as possible and just hate so much playing against that i go supertryhardmode and make 15 people call hacks and rage just because i want to beat that guy. It's just my.....way of enjoying the game lol. (beating the guy that is)

As im saying this i know lots and lots will be like fk tito again see he just does it on purpose he doesnt care about others in s1 blabla, i do care, i care more than most members or regulars in s1. All i'm saying is that some players have different ways to enjoy the game and as i can understand Pwn etc like to just wander around in cod placing clays and throwing stuns to kill people, my way of enjoying is to see myself get better every day.

About the wallbanging, i could probably beat some people without the wallbanging, sure, but what i've always said, and what Preston said in his last post;

If you HEAR someone is coming, if you KNOW someone spawned there, and if you KNOW he's behind there coming to kill YOU. Why not shoot through the fuckin wall and prevent him from shooting at you.
Stuff's all automated i hear someone behind wall i shoot the wall i would be retarded if i was going to wait for him to be able to shoot me as well and have like a 90% more chance to die...

I'll stop now but I just wanted to comment actually cuz all has been said by Preston already. It's kinda getting me irritated to keep seeing these kind of topics although you guys have no wrong intentions i always feel like the bad guy, which i'm not trying to be.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Actually Tits has been a gentleman for a long time using sniper and stuff when he could easily maul the entire field with an AK and Xepher too having fun by trying weird gun combo's and such..nobody said anything about banning.....but consciously trying to run ppl off the server and laughing about it..that is what I was getting at....the fact that people pay for these servers and dedicate valuable time only to see them get emptied because of the unwillingness to sometimes take a hit for the team is well,aggravating..
We have a bunch of great players that come on and when there's more than a couple at the same time it's awesome to watch them go at it,but if there's just one and a bunch of newish players,there's no need to crush someones spirit by destroying them so they may give up cod4 altogether..and as for excessive wallbanging..i get it..but ffs it gets tiring defending ppl over and over and over and unbanning etc..and if someone can't enjoy the game without going all Conan on everyone every time...well imo that's just a douchey way to play..and once again it is well within everyones rights to play as they wish...the common good and best result is a full server of friends having fun....if running ppl off of a server is how one enjoys themselves...right on,good for them

Also I'd say Tito is one of the reasons I stayed with the server,he was always really cool and actually encouraging as well as Greyfox and other KKK that were around at the time I found s1..

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
If you can hear someone running behind a wall. Doesn't matter if you pre-aim, pre-fire or wallbang them. They're gonna think you hack either way. (Unless they're actually competent players who know the map/game.
Shooting them through the wall before they come around the corner gives you a (fair) advantage and makes it easier to win the gunfight. I don't see any reason to ignore that they're running behind that wall. There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of sound and thin walls such as 90% of the walls on Broadcast.

You also lose a lot of players because of noob tubes, martydom, and last stand.. Don't see anyone trying to get those removed.

The fact that we allow all perks, weapons and attachments is what makes our server different from all the other servers run by noobs who can't handle what has been built into the game.
Our servers would be just like those servers.

Everyone is ofcourse allowed to play the way they want to (hacking not included). I can understand if people leave when you wallbang too much or when you just keep noobtubing them. The server has been doing great lately when it comes to new players etc. I haven't been on that much lately so I'm not sure if these people ever return to the server but I guess at least some do.

idk man...

Great thread G. Props for bringing this up.
Also they might get more hateful towards the Krew itself if people WITH tags are wallbanging or just getting a lot of fishy kills. Playing without tags would be a good idea if you want to play that way. So they would just think you're some random player just like everybody else. I play quite a lot UC but I make sure that the mods, members etc now it's me. So I don't get banned *Cough* Kreubs *Cough*

Sheldon

Sergeant
I agree with Tito...

I play to be better than people ( I can't do that all that well, fucking tito :D ).

What ruins the game for me, is people who only use noob toobs, martydom, and last stand to get kills. It fucking pisses me off, takes no skill what so ever, to kill someone with any one of those. IM NOT SAYING that people who use those are dicks with no skill, IM SAYING people who ONLY USE THOSE to get kills are dicks, intentionally not using their gun, and camping random spots to noob toob.

Ty all, Tito bless God. :dolan:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Jeez..bottom line is this:If you like this clan and server,don't chase ppl away....whatever that entails...If you are just coming here to rape and pillage for your own selfish pleasure then ,fine, be a douche..That's cool too..Just asking for some help in keeping the place populated,if you don't give a shit ...whatever..that's your perogitive as well..Doesn't mean that G don't :luv: you ;)

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I have put hours into the servers populating them, being nice to people, and trying to make an atmosphere that people want to go back to. Multiple times I have helped populate the server from 1-2 people to a good amount of folks. When someone with a play style of wallbanging comes in there are mixed reactions of 'haxor!!!' to people leaving. Usually what happens is the server declines in population by a substantial amount which makes the work myself and whoever helped to populate it for those few hours to be for nothing. Then we have people who kill others and constantly type things like Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. and proceed to check their stats after each game.

I realize we all have different ideas of what fun is and that while I may have fun crawling around the balcony or throwing c4.. someone else's idea of fun may be to go 120-20. That once you're accustomed to a certain style such as wallbanging it isn't so easy to just 'stop' and that a mere mortal such as myself who sucks at cod4 and will never be anywhere near as good as the best are cannot possibly fully understand what it is to just know how the game works, where people will be, and to not take advantage of that when playing.

It most likely will never be a rule that wallbanging is illegal on the server because that is one of the best things about the krew's server.. the lack of rules and may the best man win type of mentality. I like pretty much everyone and I truly want everyone to have fun but I ask humbly that we all remember how much we love the krew. Whether we are members, mods, or just regulars like myself. That we populate these servers out of a sense of loyalty and because in many ways this is our little internet family. Please keep this in mind if you see people start to leave the server as you play, and realize you aren't just having an impact on those people leaving who may never return.. but the server and krew as a whole. The krew that has protected you against accusers and harassers, the krew that gives you a place to vent your frustrations and enjoy yourself every single day, the krew that has never asked anything of you except that you're respectful and play fairly.

I hope I didn't offend or make anyone mad with my post, I just think we should all have fun and remember what is important.

- Mel

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Yeah it is awesome when Tito runs around with a sniper and lets others win, But if you remember when I first came here that used to be the only way I played. I played like that for a good year or so. And like Preston said some of us don't tryhard we just play and end up doing good.. I don't see how that makes us a douche. I also used to not wallbang but got so annoyed with others doing it to me that I just started spraying through every wall I saw.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Agree..I like you Noob and don't consider you a douche..just saying what i felt needed to be said ..
Nobody needs to agree with me..Just asking for consideration of the common good of the server from all who care about it...I like playing with you cuz you make me a better player same goes for Tito..Wallspamming does make me :banghead: though,lol...that last statement was a generality,the "you" meaning anyone who happens to play..not an attack on you personally..

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I try to keep my wallbanging to a minimum nowadays. I run dead silence instead. It allows for some wallbanging, but not 1 shot kills with the AK through a wall. Sniper is still a 1 hit kill most times and that's what I'm gonna try to stick with. I know I'm not as good as Tito, MN, Xeph and the rest, but I still get called for hax. Even when I flash my tags, it still makes people rage to see someone they think hacks with the |KKK| tag. I've pondered trying to stop using the AK and just rolling with some lower powered sub-machine guns, but even then I still get called for hax.

I want to keep people in the server and if I see people raging at me, I usually switch to a sniper, unless I'm trying to win the round.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
super pro assholes...
If you are just coming here to rape and pillage for your own selfish pleasure then ,fine, be a douche..

Again, I'd like to say, just because someone is good, doesn't make them an asshole. Just because they get good scores, doesn't make them an douche. IF they're intentionally trying to destroy a servers population then yes, they're a douche.

Top Bottom