Goodbye krew!!!

AVC

Banned
Note, he wrote Paige, G, Mel, Master, Kessa, Wally and me with lowercase letters and others with capitals :thinking: what does that mean?? :K

It means his laptop is broken! Didn't you read the first post?
Maybe he just needs a new Shift key, instead of a whole new machine. Although, 7 yrs old, I'd be wanting a new one.

Good luck Pony!

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Pony you are such a nice guy and even if I gave you a hard time about it, listening to you sing The Killers (over and over and over and over and over :K) on TS3 always made me smile. Hope you make your way back here to the forums to keep us updated on how you're doing and get your hands on a new gaming laptop sooner than later.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
NOOO PONY, what am i ever going ot do now without my c4 buddy! take it easy man and have fun

Sheldon

Sergeant
So my dads laptop is finally dead. Forever. 7 years straight... so that means no more Cod for me guys. So im leaving. I wish i could have known some of you alot better. I wish i could make more memories with you bros! but i had a lot of fun ones here to! the krew has made cod4 like 9000x better for me. talking on teamspeak, chatting with friends. It was all good fun. ugh im sad...im gonna miss you paige, hibred, mel, mike, Rival, masterclip, kessa, TheDude, wally, Avc, Pwnsauce, and everyone else in the krew! Ill be on the forums every now and then but not as much. IF i get a new laptop and cod4 back ill come back to the krew. It has been an awesometacular 10 months here. I would like to thank everyone here for making the krew such an amazing place. Before i leave i want you guys to watch this video!! itll remind me of all the good memories!!

Goodbye my friends!!!,

Ponyboy

OH COME ON,

RIGHT WHEN I COME BACK PONY? WTF...

:whyyyy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Watch out. Gavin is going to revive this in a few months, and he'll write a speech about how much he misses Pony.

Top Bottom