Goodbye krew!!!

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
So my dads laptop is finally dead. Forever. 7 years straight... so that means no more Cod for me guys. So im leaving. I wish i could have known some of you alot better. I wish i could make more memories with you bros! but i had a lot of fun ones here to! the krew has made cod4 like 9000x better for me. talking on teamspeak, chatting with friends. It was all good fun. ugh im sad...im gonna miss you paige, hibred, mel, mike, Rival, masterclip, kessa, TheDude, wally, Avc, Pwnsauce, and everyone else in the krew! Ill be on the forums every now and then but not as much. IF i get a new laptop and cod4 back ill come back to the krew. It has been an awesometacular 10 months here. I would like to thank everyone here for making the krew such an amazing place. Before i leave i want you guys to watch this video!! itll remind me of all the good memories!!

Goodbye my friends!!!,

Ponyboy

Last edited by a moderator:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Good Luck out there Poner..come back when you can! we'll miss you dude..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
tumblr_ljv9tvIQC81qfewofo1_500.jpg

Gonna miss playing MC with you pony.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand." – Irish Blessing

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Can't you get a new laptop or something?
Well, it' sucks, come back again though brother! We'll miss you!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Maaan.. I'm gonna miss you! Hope you'll stop by once in a while and get another comp to play in the future!

Good luck out there, Pony!!!

im gonna miss you paige, hibred, mel, mike, Rival, masterclip, kessa, TheDude, wally, Avc, Pwnsauce, and everyone else in the krew!

Note, he wrote Paige, G, Mel, Master, Kessa, Wally and me with lowercase letters and others with capitals :thinking: what does that mean?? :K

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Bye Bud. Hope you find enjoyment in life! Don't hesitate to stop by every once in a while.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Aww man. Well that kinda sux :(
Hope to see you back some day! Good luck with your life Ponygirl!

- - - Updated - - -

Im going to be a lawyer :K

well actually that was just a joke :p

You'll be a joke of a lawyer :K

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Bye pony! Hope to see again sometime!

If we never speak again, do well in life man!:)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Aww, sad to see you go pony, good luck finding another comp!

I hope this will only be a temporary goodbye :cry:

Oh and thanx for putting me on that list, I feel special :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Note, he wrote Paige, G, Mel, Master, Kessa, Wally and me with lowercase letters and others with capitals :thinking: what does that mean?? :K

It means you're a dumb ass.

Take care Pony! Don't be a stranger if you can help it.

Top Bottom