Kessa is Back! :D

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Name: Krystal Naputi

CoD4 Username: Kessa

Explain the meaning of your username: From my favorite anime.

Steam: kessa911

X-Fire: kessa911

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Been gaming since i was 7 (or around there) :D

Time you usually play: Everyday, probably not weekends though.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I came back because this Krew has just been so awesome to me.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: Yes. I've been here before~ As well as a few other clans.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm sure many of you guys know me already, but for the new members....

I'm half Japanese/half Guamanian and I've recently become a huge fan of roller blading. Because of this, I may not play cod 10 hours a day like I used to.

I watch anime, read manga, and enjoy cosplaying. So if you ever run out of anime to watch I can recommend you to some ;) .

I play the piano, and enjoy video editing. I love hats, hoodies, scarfs, glasses (anything you can wear on or around your head) x3

I'm a nerd when it comes to Pokemon, megaman, Kirby, and ZELDA!

Well anyway, sorry for leaving the Krew guys. I hope I can continue where I left off.

Question: Do I have to go through the recruitment process again?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome back ;)

Didn't know you were half Japanese :) Do you speak Japanese?

Question: Do I have to go through the recruitment process again?

Answer: Yes. At least that's what usually happends when a member is absent for so long.. I guess that won't take too much time tho ;)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Welcome back ;)

Didn't know you were half Japanese :) Do you speak Japanese?

Answer: Yes. At least that's what usually happens when a member is absent for so long.. I guess that won't take too much time tho ;)

I've taken a few courses, but I can only write Japanese. Not speak it, besides a few greetings and numbers.

and aaww, at least I get to do another recruitment scrim. :D

Top Bottom