Sorry

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Guys, I'm sorry. I haven't been very active on the website. I've just been really busy, and I've been in the hospital twice in the past three days. So I may or may not be active in the servers. But the website, I'll try to keep up to date but won't post much.

Sorry again

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
No worries. Your health should come above everything else, especially gaming. Get well soon, Dustyn.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Completely agree with Wally, hope it's nothing serious and you in fact do get better soon :D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yeah get well soon. And I hope you don't mind prayers cause you're getting them boy, like it or not.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Id probably say that that counts under your health or am I wrong? :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Since when does getting shot count under health? lol. Anyways hope you get to feeling better soon Dustyn. TC man.

Cheez

Corporal
im pretty sure we have time..

Post Merge: [time]1264384151[/time]

this could be the first time in history that dustyn kept him mouth shut!

lol jk man

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
lmfaooo cheez...wtf since when did you and blu become super-mods!!!!??? >.< i hate you guys...but ill kill ya'll in mw2..after i kill freez lol

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha, Cheez call Geunis Book of World Records! Longest time Dustyn hasn't talked: 5 seconds, hahaha.

NavySEAL

Private First Class
nuh uh bullshit. Get your candy ass back on them servers boy! Nobody cares about your health! haha just bustyn your balls :p jk man. I understand. Get better 2pac lmao

Top Bottom