2013 NFL Playoffs

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Despite the annoying power outage, the Ravens were able to close out this year's Super Bowl with a win!

For a few minutes, I though San Fran was going to rally like they did with the Falcons, but poor play calling and execution on the last four downs ruined their chances. However, both teams deserved to be in the game, and it turned out to be a good one, as always.

In other news, Beyonce is HOT. She did good, probably due to her stunning beauty and the special effects. Overall, this halftime show was better than previous years with the Black Eyed Peas and Madonna.
Also, the commercials did not impress me. I'd already seen most of them/none were THAT funny to me.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Beyonce did good? poor choregraphy, bad sounds and really? bring back that two D-child friends for 10sec of singing...Lamest show ever see imo but haven't watched last year show...Bring us back Janet!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Beyonce did good? poor choregraphy, bad sounds and really? bring back that two D-child friends for 10sec of singing...Lamest show ever see imo but haven't watched last year show...Bring us back Janet!

Well, I never expect to be blown away by a Halftime show, which I wasn't, but she did noticeably better than previous people.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Underdogs won. There is still romanticism in football.

On another note, I didn't realize the niners were as prone as the ravens (or in this game more so) to start fights and throw punches. On quite a few occasions I have found myself wondering how John would ever stand for his team getting into fights on the field as I hang and shake my head in shame. Thank the lord it didn't effect the outcome of the game for either team this time. I hate seeing shit like that.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Underdogs won. There is still romanticism in football.

Honestly I didn't think the Ravens were the underdogs. The line may have shown that, but the two teams seemed evenly matched which is why the game turned out so well.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea. I'm stilled pissed about the lights going out and the fighting.

I was pissed about the lack of call on the pass interference on crabtree, but the refs ruled the pass uncatchable, and fully were aware of the contact. Crabtree apparently agrees. At the time I was like "FUCKKKKKKKK"

Also, roughing the kicker..... IDIOT. Don't do that shit.

I agree that the game was very good, but when you compare Flacco to Kaepernick it's pretty obv who has a better arm. Granted, flacco is more of a pocket passer (though he seems to have been doing better on his feet recently). Kaep still scared the shit out of me on a few occasions during the game.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The fight(s) were very entertaining, but it really was stupid. At one point, a player pushed a ref, which should of been an ejection. COME ON. If you are in the Super Bowl, you should know better than to fight.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Conspiracy theorists are all over this one.

Why'd Beyonce make a triangle? Why'd the lights go out?

THANKS OBAMA!! :tf:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well, it WAS the superbowl, of course they'd get mad if things aren't going their way, LOL.
On the other hand, the refs were just dumb as pie ok I can't even....
Twas a good game tho, I was pretty disappointed on the Niner's playing. I mean, COME ON! That interception was so avoidable..............

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The fight(s) were very entertaining, but it really was stupid. At one point, a player pushed a ref, which should of been an ejection. COME ON. If you are in the Super Bowl, you should know better than to fight.

That was a raven who smacked the ref in a blind turn around.

I was absolutely terrified and ashamed.

At one point beyonce was supposed to be in the middle of an ever-increasing outline of her laying on the stage, but she was conspicuously 3 feet south lol.

Top Bottom