Vmoda m100 headphone review!!!

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
ok lets get this started i just got this headphone today and these are kinda my first impressions. i will give more detail after ive listened to them for about a week or so.

Accessories!!!

ok so the m100 come with 2 cables 1 share play cable which has a splitter buit into it. and 1 regular 1 button remote cable. u can pause, play, and go back and forward songs.
on the 1 button cable there is a mic for calls too. in the box u also get a case and a quarter inch adapter.

build quality and design

the build quality on these are quite amazing. headband can be bent flat and be contorted in anyway possible. virtually everything is made out of metal very little plastic on the headphone. The build quality on the cables are excellent too!! kevlar reinforced and they have a 45 degree angle jack which relieves stress on the cable. the outside shields are also customizable so you can but any kind of design you want on any color shield you want which is also a big plus.

ok ill get to the other stuff tommorow stay tuned for more!!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I looked a lot more into these. They are getting good reviews in the mainstream community.

Apparently there are quite a few passive headphones that are better in the same price range.

The number one I see is the Mad Dogs by MrSpeaker.

And the debate is still going on these versus the polks. I only say this because a Grammy nominated producer just used the polks to finish some tracks because his phones broke down and he flooded some of the engineering departments email boxes with emails raving about how good they are.

I think basically there is just a hesitation to like polk because of how small a company it is and how in recent years it has lost a little quality in some of its more commercial products.

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about getting a pair of the modas.

Also, looks like the sennheiser momentums are doing well.

Top Bottom