iKill's Introduction

iKill

Private First Class
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Arjan Koch
What is your gamer name?
iKill
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
I play MW1 on my iMac , so i was thinking in that theme and about killing so it became i (from Imac) kill (from killing)
Where do you live?
Netherlands
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
-
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
-
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
about 2 years
What is the time that you usually play?
in the Netherlands i usually play from 7 to 10
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
i always play in your server and i noticed that there were some players with [KKK] in the game.
Which of our servers did you play first?
in the Broadcast free for all server
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
-
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
I would LOVE to join your krew
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

iKill

Private First Class
Hey Drew, you were online in the Broadcast KKK server one hour ago, right ?
And I will defently ask if I don't get something ;p

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Drew, you were online in the Broadcast KKK server one hour ago, right ?
And I will defently ask if I don't get something ;p

I haven't been online today (American Time). I would normally be, but I've been a little sick recently.

iKill

Private First Class
ow that is weird because 1 hour ago i was online in the Broadcast server of KKK and there was a Drew there .

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey ikill, glad you joined! i'll look forward to seeing you around a1

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums mate, keep up with posting and participating with krew events and you'll be a member in no time, also, stop by on the krew teamspeak when members on in it to get acquainted with everyone!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hi there Arjan!
Interesting name... My brother's friend's last name is also Koch. It's not a very common name here in Sweden though. I can imagine Koch being a pretty common name in Holland.
You seem like a very nice guy and you appear to be very interested in being recruited into the Krew some day. We're always looking for mature and nice people. So let's hope that day comes soon!
Any questions about recruitment? Go ahead and ask whoever you like. Admins, recruitment team or just members. You'll get the help you're looking for.

Welcome to the forums!
Lucas

iKill

Private First Class
hi Kill glad to meet ya

glad to meet you to !

- - - Updated - - -

hey ikill, glad you joined! i'll look forward to seeing you around a1

Hi Gage , yeah i thought if you join i will join to ;p yes, will se you soon XD

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums mate, keep up with posting and participating with krew events and you'll be a member in no time, also, stop by on the krew teamspeak when members on in it to get acquainted with everyone!

thanks, i will!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there Arjan!
Interesting name... My brother's friend's last name is also Koch. It's not a very common name here in Sweden though. I can imagine Koch being a pretty common name in Holland.
You seem like a very nice guy and you appear to be very interested in being recruited into the Krew some day. We're always looking for mature and nice people. So let's hope that day comes soon!
Any questions about recruitment? Go ahead and ask whoever you like. Admins, recruitment team or just members. You'll get the help you're looking for.

Welcome to the forums!
Lucas

Hi Lucas,
Haha nice story XD, no here in The Netherlands it isn't a very common name to. It is a german name XD.
And thanks, i haven't got any questions yet but if i have i will.

Arjan

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums Arjan!

Hope you have fun here, and in the servers :D

Top Bottom