Recruits: Your answer is needed tonight; ASAP!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey guys,

a small problem. It's Mother's Day tomorrow and there wont be a whole lot of members that will be available for the scrimmage; I'm sure there will be a few but not as many as we'd like. Also, some of the recruits might not be able to make it either sooooo...

The question is: Are you guys OK if we push it back 1-week? 'Til next Sunday, May 16th at 11am PST?

If not then, the initiation will go along kind-of half-ass as it is :-X

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
how about monday people? according to wally is for us recruits to decide, so i vote monday :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Im ok with next sunda.... but if the recurits want it on Monday, im prolbaly not gonna be going eheh

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
not on monday dotn forgot bout people like me and sniper who have school

Post Merge: [time]1273350402[/time]

if its next week ill definetly not make it

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
next week would have to be the best for me lol i got school on mondays and limited access to the internet on weekdays. >.<

fckinitup

Private First Class
well imo i think next sunday would be better that way many more of us can be there for the scrim.. be like a KKK fam get together.. lol.. but anyway,, im down for ANYTIME.. adv notice needed tho.. later,,fc

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I'm not to picky when it is but i do have an 8 - 5 job and can't get on game at work. that is a 7 - 4 job ur time wally. other then that I can basically do it any time.

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
I told my mom that i was busy and told my wife that i would deal with her on monday, and ur telling me it's not till next week??????????????????????????????????? ok, kool ;D

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
damn it i wotn make it den if its next sunday hope i can make it to scrim5

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Alright I will say this once so listen up. We will NOT I repeat [size=20pt]NOT[/size] be holding the next scrim on a Sunday at 11:00. This is precisely why I haven't been able to make one scrim yet and I'm fairly annoyed. Okay so I said it twice sue me.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Whatever Cav, as I've said before it doesn't matter to me what day we do it on, the main reason that I was picking sundays was for AVC since he can't be there on Saturdays. But the next time we vote on it I'll keep you in mind and vote for Saturday, how does that sound ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
can't see how you can see him through at 20" screen....but i'll think of you too :)

Top Bottom