Charles-Gage

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey guys,
You guys probably seen my name change from (CharlesWon )to (James) to (Gage). Charles Won is a fake name. Gage Kade is my real name. I started the fake name Charles Won because I didn't want to use personal information when I first began playing.

I decided to finally change it and tell you guys because i felt bad that I was trying to join the Krew under a fake name :/ I also felt bad for lying to members in the Krew when you guys all seemed like good people. Apart from that, other info about me is the truth. I am a 20 year old college student living in Philadelphia.

And the name (James) is my little brother. He doesn't play anymore though.
I wrote this post because i didn't want to explain it to everyone on the server to stop calling me Charles Won, Charles Lost, Wontonsoup, you get the idea. Once again, apologies for lying guys :(
Cya guys on a1.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome, Gage :p

And if you are going to stay active 'CharlesWon' won't cause any problems about recruitment ;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought there was going to be a joke about Nicholas Cage when I first read it :yds:

On Topic: ^What Mike said

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Just dont forget to ask Drew (moment) a couple of random questions about recruitment and you are almost in :troll2:

Top Bottom